It is a new compact hatchback, which is already in dealerships. In addition to being the cheapest, it was launched with 80% financing
By Guillermina Fossati
31/10/2022 – 16,28hs
Since 0km prices increase by more than 5% every month, expectations are centered on what are the cheapest models in the countryranking that until now led the Toyota Etios and Fia Mobi.
However, with the launch taking place on Monday afternoon, the new Citroën C3 became the most accessible car on the market, with five versions plus a special edition to be found below 3 million pesos.
This presentation, which took place at the Milberg Shipyard with a major brand event, took place along with another important announcement, which is the validity of a credit plan to acquire the car with 80% financing, or buy it. by savings plan.
The new C3, moreover, is the brand’s starting point for two important strategies: on the one hand, it is the first of three models that represent the new spirit of the automaker, launches that will be completed in 2023 and 2024. On the other, the C3 is the brand’s entry-level car and the objective is that , in a short time, be the top three of the best sellers.
The new C3 with the cheapest prices
The Citroën was developed in Brazil with a new platform, an SUV aesthetic that abandons the rounded shape of the previous version, and with the C3 name as the only link to the past.
The new Citroën C3 debuts an SUV silhouette.
As for the versions, there are five:
- Live 1.2: it is the gateway to the world of Citroën. It has electric steering, air conditioning, dual airbags, stability and traction control with hill start assist, gear shift indicator, daytime running lights (DRL), front electric windows, central locking and digital panel with computer. board. The price is $2,800,000.
- Live Pack 1.2: add to the above central multimedia Citroën Connect Touchscreen de 10″ with wireless Android Auto and Apple Carplay, USB connector on the console, steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth controls, rear window defogger and wiper, and height-adjustable front driver’s seat. The price is $3,050,000.
- Feel: It is available with 1.2 or 1.6 engines and adds electric rear windows (4 One touch), perimeter alarm, height-adjustable steering wheel, LED daytime running lights (DRL), 15″ alloy wheels, longitudinal roof bars, chrome chevron and handles of body-color doors. The price is $3,350,000.
- Feel Pack 1.6 VTi 115 hp automatic: Add a backup camera, a steering wheel with exclusive coating, 15″ diamond alloy wheels, fog lights and a six-speed automatic transmission with the option of sequential changes and eco mode. The price is $4,000,000.
- Firts Edition: To celebrate this historic moment for Citroën and the C3, the brand has prepared a limited special series Available with 1.2 5-speed manual gearbox or 1.6 6-speed automatic gearbox. Accumulate all the equipment of the Feel Pack with a unique look and in Argentina it will have 1,200 units. In it, the longitudinal roof bars are painted gray, the fog lights receive a white trim, the sides have exclusive Airbumps with white trims and inside it adopts special fabric mats with identification. The price is $4,050,000.
The New C3 is offered in five colors: Black Perla Nera, White Banquise, Gray Artense, Gray Graphite and Spring Blue. The two-tone bodywork will be available in the FEEL PACK version in two colors, another innovation in the segment, and can be White Banquise or Black Perla Nera. In total, the brand offers 12 alternatives between colors and combinations that the customer can choose from.
“The new C3 marks a new era for Citroën in the region, with space, robustness, SUV attitude and the 10″ Citroën Connect Touchscreen with competitive accessibility for the segment,” says Vanessa Castanho, Brand Citroën for South America. “It is a crucial part of Citroën’s strategy to multiply brand sales and of course meet the wishes of our consumers.”
To achieve these goals, Citroën realigned its dealer network with 61 points of sale distributed throughout the country.
The new Citroën C3 is higher.
“The arrival of this New C3 is key to ensuring that Citroën continues to grow in our country. From the brand we have worked tirelessly to post this new product and we know that the Network is key in its support. We will offer excellent opportunities to access the new C3, reinforcing respect for our customers before, during and after the purchase”, Gabriel Cordo Miranda, country manager of Peugeot, Citroën and DS Argentina.
Financing and savings plan
It is expected that 75% of the C3 will be sold by savings plan thanks to the economic options they offer. The options are two:
- 70/30 plan with the most accessible fee on the market
- 80/20 plan with award agreed in installment 12
Associated with the optional FEEL PureTech Comfort version, the 70/30 Plan will have the most accessible share on the market: $22.801.
Refering to financing, the brand offers a new opportunity financing for amounts up to $3,000,000 with payment terms of up to 48 months and rates starting at 26.9% for this and all vehicles of the brand.
It also has an agreement with insurers with discounts that can reach up to 50% on their coverage. They are La Segunda and La Caja. The goal is also to reduce the cost of car maintenance.