Within the framework of vaccination plan of the City of Buenos Aires that began more than five months ago, Until yesterday received the first dose Sputnik-V, Sinopharm or AstraZeneca vaccines, 1,026,557 people. While some 284,804 residents have already been vaccinated with the two doses, totaling 1,311,361 vaccines applied, 96.9% of the 1,353,712 received so far.
“This means that the 33.38% of porteños have at least one dose and that we have reached 9.26% of the porteños with a complete scheme, “said the Minister of Buenos Aires health, Fernán Quirós.
During the meeting with the press, the head of the sanitary portfolio announced that the City will advance with the next step: the online registration for all the neighbors 50 to 54 years which is already available on the web buenosaires.gob.ar/vacunacovid
In parallel, it continues with the last section of the 1st Stage (health personnel of the public, private and independent system), of the 2nd Stage (over 70 years old and nursing home residents), of the 3rd Stage (people from 60 to 69 years), Stage 4 (strategic personnel) and Stage 5 (people with risky conditions).
The public vaccination centers, several of which are the headquarters of first division football clubs, were specially conditioned and are strategically distributed throughout the Buenos Aires territory. In addition to the clubs, they are located in government buildings and cultural centers and they have a team of more than 2,000 people working. Each of these points complies with all the corresponding biosafety measures and is equipped with adequate refrigeration systems for the correct preservation of the vaccines.
How to register?
● Enter buenosaires.gob.ar/vacunacovid
● Complete the personal data form.
● An email, a WhatsApp message and a registration confirmation SMS will be sent.
Step by step of vaccination
1. Approach the center on the day and time indicated in the shift.
2. Present the DNI in the reception and registration area. People included in stage 5 must also carry a certificate proving the existence of a risk condition.
3. Wait for the call from the health team to receive the vaccine.
4. Once administered, it should be observed for fifteen minutes.
5. Once this period has elapsed, the neighbor will be given the corresponding certificate and he / she will be able to return home.
6. You will be contacted again in order to assign the appointment for the application of the second dose that can be given after an interval of 12 weeks.
Vaccination Plan against COVID-19 in numbers
● 1,026,557 people received the first dose.
● 284,804 the two doses were applied.
● 1,311,361 doses were administered in total.
● 1.2 M porteños are part of the priority groups established by the National Government. 85.5% have already received at least one dose.