“The damage is really important”

During the night from Saturday to Sunday, a terrible fire struck the Rock’n Roses, a Liège bar installed in the rue des Célestines, in the center of the Carré. According to the first observations made by the firefighters of Liège, it all started with a short circuit on an electrical panel.

The bar then caught fire and the flames spread to the rest of the room causing extensive damage (PHOTO). The whole ground floor is destroyed. The smoke even rose to the floors covering the floors and walls with soot. : “Yes, even the three floors are black because of the smoke, it’s terrible,” explains David Faway, owner of Rock’n Roses and the Far West, another bar in the Square, located just next door.

> The establishment was forced to close its doors
: “I think we left for heavy work. »

> The boss testifies: “The damage is really important and we are devastated. »

> So he decided to reopen the Wild West, which was not affected by the flames, to continue welcoming its customers.

.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.