Here is the weather forecast for the day of Tuesday, June 2, 2020, established by the Directorate general of meteorology:
– Fairly hot weather over the Southeast and the east of the southern provinces.
– Fairly dense low clouds over the Atlantic coasts and plains and on the Mediterranean shore with foggy morning and night formations.
– Some cumuliform clouds over the Middle Atlas and sometimes over the Eastern Highlands with possible showers and thunderstorms.
– Tropical clouds over the eastern parts of the southern provinces with showers and thunderstorms in places.
– Stable weather with cloudy or clear skies elsewhere.
– Sand chasers on the South East.
– Moderate to sometimes fairly strong wind from South to West over the Southeast and the South of the Orient and weak to moderate from North to West elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 09/15 ° C on the reliefs, 21/27 ° C on the Southeast and the East of the southern provinces and 15/21 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 24/29 ° C on the reliefs, the Mediterranean and on the Atlantic coasts and plains, 30/36 ° C on the Oriental, the plains to the West of the Atlas, the plateaus of phosphates and Oulmès, Saiss, the plains of Tadla, Rehamna and the West of the southern provinces and 35/40 ° C on Souss, the South-East and the East of the southern provinces.
– Beautiful, slightly rough sea on the Detroit and the Mediterranean, little rough between Mehdia and Tan Tan and between Boujdour and Lagouira as well as nice little rough elsewhere.
M.S. (with MAP)