Basketball player James Harden apologized for leaving Houston at the start of the NBA season after more than seven years. The overseas overseas league scorer forced a trade mark to Brooklyn, although the Texas club offered him a record deal that would make him the first player in the history of the competition to earn $ 50 million a season.
“I don’t like it at all because I’m not like that. The drama, or whatever you want to call it, didn’t work for me. I don’t like negative energy. It runs out. So I’m not happy about how it happened,” Harden told ESPN. “I feel like it could have been a lot more smoothly and easier, but it happened,” added the 31-year-old star, who was making her way out of Houston in January.
After his last Rockets game, a 100: 117 defeat to the Los Angeles Lakers defenders a month ago, he criticized the team for not being good enough.
– Paulo Dybala (@PauDybala_JR) February 12, 2021
He has now sent an apology to Houston for his behavior. “But I think I had to do it to get where I wanted to go. And Houston deserves to be appreciated, they didn’t have to trade me in Brooklyn. They could trade me anywhere. It turned out well, but I didn’t like how that month or two took place, “said Harden.
The most useful NBA player from 2018 formed a star trio in Brooklyn with Kevin Durant and Kyri Irving, and so far he is in third place with the Nets in the Eastern Conference.