(Updated with Airbus, Safran / 737 Max, recommendation changes in Paris)
* Variation in futures on the CAC 40 0 # FCE index:
* Variation in futures on the Stoxx 600 0 index # FXXP:
* Securities which are treated ex-dividend .EX.PA
* Update on European markets .EUFR
PARIS, June 29 (Reuters) – Values to follow on Monday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* AIRBUS AIR.PA expects to cut production by 40% over the next two years, the executive director of the European aircraft manufacturer told German newspaper Die Welt on Monday. The Airbus title fell by 2.3% in the avant-Bourse transactions in Frankfurt.
* SAFRAN SAF.PA – Boeing BA.N will begin this Monday a series of certification flights for the 737 MAX which will span three days, we learned from sources familiar with the matter. The 737 MAX, equipped with a LEAP engine produced by Safran and its partner General Electric, has been grounded for many months after two consecutive crashes in 2018 and 2019.
* GENERALI GASI.MI – The Italian insurer has approached Brightsphere Investment Group BSIG.N with a view to acquiring the American asset management company, people familiar with the matter told Friday.
* WIRECARD WDIG.DE – German development bank KfW may have lost 100 million euros after the bankruptcy of German electronic payments group Wirecard, a spokesman said on Saturday.
CHANGES of recommendations in Paris:
THE 7 DAY FRANCE & INTERNATIONAL AGENDA: