Below is the weather forecast for Thursday, February 25, 2021, as established by the Directorate General of Meteorology (DGM)
– Low morning clouds with misty formations or drizzle in places on the coasts and the northern plains, as well as on the north of the southern provinces.
– Locally stormy rains or showers, from the afternoon, on the Atlas and its neighboring plains, the Phosphates and Oulmès plateaus and in places on the coasts and the northern and central plains.
– Night snowfall on the peaks of the High and Anti-Atlas.
– Quite cold to cold weather on the Atlas.
– Sand-hunting in places in the southern provinces.
– Moderate to locally quite strong wind from north to east over the southern provinces and weak to moderate from south to east over the Oriental and South-east and from north to variable elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of around -05 / 02 ° C on the Atlas, of 02/08 ° C on the Oriental, the Rif, the Phosphates and Oulmès plateaus, the south-eastern slopes and the Saïss, 08/14 ° C on the Mediterranean, the coasts and the northern and central plains, the Souss, the South-East and the north of the southern provinces and of 15/21 ° C on the rest of the South.
– Maximum temperatures of around 07/14 ° C on the Atlas, 13/18 on the Rif and the eastern highlands, 16/22 ° C on the Mediterranean, the north of the Oriental, the coasts Atlantic, the North, the Center and the South-East, of 23/28 ° C on the Souss and the north of the southern provinces and of 28/34 ° C on the extreme south of the country.
– Slight to rough seas over the Mediterranean, rough to strong becoming rough in the Strait and rough to strong along the Atlantic coasts.