Since rover Preserverance arrives on Mars on February 18, 2021, appears the first photo upload on Mars by the official Preserverance Mission social media account, NASA. The upload not only received an enthusiastic and emotional response for astronomy lovers, but there were some of them who made pictures as well meme funny about the first photo on Mars.
I don’t know who started it, now there are lots of edited photos showing someone on Mars to hilarious fast food restaurants.
Unlimited creativity, a series of photo edits from netizens below are intentions as well as hilarious!
1. Turns out the arrival rover Elon Musk has been waiting for a preserverance on Mars for a long time, you know
2. Science fiction film lover The Martian surely familiar with the figure of an astronaut who was stranded on this red planet
3. Hungry stomach after circling around Jazero Crater? Calm down, by the side of the crater road there is already a fast food restaurant on the Mars branch
4. Even on Mars, still do not throw away a cup of coffee drinking arbitrarily, yes!
5. The black shadow on the right side of this image capture turns out to be the figure of Prince Charless jogging on the mainland of Mars, duh.
Continue reading the article below
6. A player football The American from the Green Bay Packers club seems excited about training on Mars
7. Not wanting to be outdone, one of the Bayern Munich club football players also captured the moment of victory on Mars
8. Wow, the guitar amp brand has already opened a stall on Mars. It won’t be long before there will be a concert on Mars!
9. Boy band from South Korea, Treasure also seems to be planning a concert on the red planet
10. The moment when the camera rover damaged, like it or not you have to go out to send the current situation on Mars
That’s a series of hilarious first photo edits on Mars. The edits of these photos were made for entertainment purposes only. His creativity made his head shake. Seriously!
IDN Times Community is a medium that provides a platform for writing. All written works are the sole responsibility of the authors.