This Saturday, June 12, the Government of Mendoza will start with the vaccination of teachers over 20 years of age corresponding to whats groups 2, 3 and 4 and from the General Directorate of Schools reported a change in the schedule. Inoculations They will be from 9 o’clock and by completion of DNI.
The vaccination will be for the Group 2, composed of secretaries, MATE support teachers (accompanying teacher of educational trajectory), teachers of special areas, librarians, members of guidance teams, guards, preceptors, cooks and all personnel who perform tasks in schools. They can be presented at all levels and modalities.
Also for him Group 3 It is made up of teachers in front of Primary level students of the second cycle. And for him Group 4, that is to say, for teachers who are in front of students of oriented, technical Secondary level and of the Youth and Adults modality.
The new schedules
- DNI ending in 0, 1, 2 and 3: Saturday June 12 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- DNI ending in 4, 5 and 6: Saturday June 12 from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- DNI ending in 7, 8 and 9: Saturday June 12 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- It is important to highlight that those summoned must respect the proposed schedules, attending according to the group they belong to and their age.
- It is mandatory to present with original ID, affidavit, paper or digital version, pen and personal sanitizer.
- They will not be able to be vaccinated if the agents are not loaded in the GEM System.
- Staff who cannot attend on their corresponding day and time, must inform them through :firstname.lastname@example.org