The info thread:
– Anderlecht wants to continue to degrease its core during this winter transfer window. Discover here which players should leave the club.
– The new Brugge recruit should play, initially, in D1B with Club NXT. More informations here.
– The Cercle de Bruges should register a new arrival according to The newspapaer. Strahinja Pavlovic should be loaned by AS Monaco to the Belgian club. The Serbian player is reportedly already in Belgium and has already trained with his new teammates. Monaco paid Partizan Belgrade 1 million euros for the Serbian player last year but the latter only played one meeting with the Monegasques.
– According to The newspapaer, Manuel Benson from Antwerp would be targeted by FC Groningen and PEC Zwolle in the Netherlands. Benson plays little this season, especially because of an injury, and could revive in our neighbors.
– Klaas Jan Huntelaar joined Schalke 04 until the end of the season. The player returns to a club he knows well, he wore the club’s colors from 2010 until 2017. He will wear the number 21.
– The Mainz striker, Jean-Philippe Mateta is reportedly in London and expected to have his medical tests within the next few hours according to Sky Sports. The player is expected to be loaned to Crystal Palace for a period of 18 months and an amount close to three million euros with a purchase obligation set at 15 million euros.
– Brand affirm that David Alaba Bayern Munich have reportedly struck a deal with Real Madrid. he should join the Spanish club next June and for a period of four years.
– The Sun informs us that Tottenham could move into action for the Southampton striker soon, Danny Ings. He should come to strengthen the offensive line of Spurs.
– Chelsea and AC Milan are said to be close to reaching a deal for Fikayo Tomori if we believe the information of The Gazetta dello Sport.
– RMC Sports informs us that Aston Villa and Marseille have reached an agreement for the transfer of Morgan Sanson. The English club should spend 18 million euros for the OM player.
– According to The Athletic, Chelsea are said to be preparing to make an offer to Borussia Dortmund for Erling Haaland. The English club should take action during the next summer transfer window.
– Sevilla FC would have communicated to West Ham the price of Youssef En-Nesyri according to The Daily Star. The Spanish club are said to be asking just under 40 million euros for their player.
– Martin Odegaard should leave Real Madrid according to Brand. The Norwegian player has reportedly asked management to let him go to gain experience and playing time.
– FC Barcelona could lose a defender during the transfer window. According to The Gazetta dello Sport, Parma would like to offer the services of Jean-Clair Todibo.
– Dijon formalized the departure ofAurélien Scheidler. The player is loaned to Nancy until the end of the season.
– La Voix du Nord reveals that Facundo Medina of Lens would be followed by Manchester United. The English club are said to be ready to make a € 12million offer for the player.
– Kylian Mbappé should stay at PSG according to Mauricio Pochettino. The coach confirmed it, in the show The spar, and made it clear that the player was happy in Paris.
– Le Figaro reports that Nîmes would have found an agreement with Yann Gboho. However, the French club have not yet met the leaders of Stade Rennais.
– According to The Gazzetta dello Sport, Andrea Conti is expected to pass his medical tests in Parma and therefore should leave AC Milan.
– Cagliari reportedly received an offer from West Ham to Young Simeone according to Sky Italy.
– Naples would be close to having reached an agreement with OM for Arkadiusz Milik according to RMC Sport. The Pole is expected to be on loan for a year and a half with an option to buy € 8m plus a € 4m bonus.
– Omar Colley could well go down in Italian football history according to Sky Italy. According to the Italian media, the player from Sampdoria could join Genoa, the other club in the city which would be a first between the two clubs. It remains to be seen whether Sampdoria and Genoa can find an agreement.