Spring seems far away, but that’s no reason not to give our life a little bit of flourish. And if the florist is closed during lockdown, you may be able to find solace with the available Nike Kyrie Low 3 Orchid at our partner Basket4Ballers.
In addition to his signature shoes, which are already in the seventh generation, Uncle Drew also has a nice collection of low pumps for the more adventurous who are not afraid to cut an ankle. All kidding aside, it’s all about style and play, and the Nike Kyrie Low 3 Orchid will be perfect for quick guards with lively play. With a brush stroke style à la Vincent Van Gogh, art lovers are catered for. It is a mixture of mauve, red and blue that is offered to us. The Swoosh is embroidered with a floral motif that justifies the name of the shoes and the result is super colorful and strong in character, like the leader of the Nets. With this bouquet of flowers close at hand, perhaps Kyky hopes to attract James Harden to continue pushing his management for a trade in Brooklyn. The bearded man is at adidas, but the low shoes correspond in any case very well to his style of play …
The sheet :
- The big sister : the Nike Kyrie Low Black Floral, one will note the love of Kyrie for the flowers.
- We can already imagine them at his feet: Landry Shamet, a good reminder that he will be responsible for sending sticks of dynamite from the Barclays Center parking lot next season.
- The perfect occasion to wear them: for the first day of spring, that leaves you a little leeway.
- WE love : once again, a model assumed and full of character.
- We like less: as usual with so many colors, it’s hard to match it with the rest of your outfit.
Les Nike Kyrie Low 3 Orchid are available on our partner’s website Basket4Ballers for a price of 114.90 euros. We start with a high-end bouquet.
Source : Nike