He Bono Universal de S / 760, targeting vulnerable households due to quarantine, has continued to be delivered for several weeks.
However, the second list of beneficiaries corresponding to the National Registry of Homes which was enabled until June 03. When will the new list of households be presented?
“This week or maximum the next one, the new pattern of beneficiaries of the last bond that makes up the universal bond “, assured two weeks ago the holder of the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), Ariela Luna.
At the moment it is estimated that the subsidy has been delivered to some 5 million 300 thousand homes. The bonus is expected to reach the remaining 2.2 million beneficiaries this month.
In total the subsidy will be awarded to some 7 and a half million households.
What are the requirements to access this bonus?
The following conditions were established for the delivery of financial support:
- Not having received previous bonds: I stay at home, Independent and Rural.
- No member of the household must be registered in the public sector return or
private, except pensioners and training modality.
- No member of the household can have an income greater than S / 3,000 per month, according to the information available from the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFP (SBS) and the National Superintendency of Customs and Tax Administration (Sunat).
How to collect?
You must first enter the web bonouniversalfamiliar.pe to make sure you are one of the beneficiaries.
When you enter with your DNI and its issue date, they will indicate the payment method assigned to you:
- Deposit in account: If the person authorized to collect or the recipient has an account with some of these financial entities: Banco de la Nación, Interbank, BBVA, Scotiabank, CrediScotia and Banco de Comercio, it will be deposited into your account and you can collect it from any ATM, window or correspondent agents of the Financial Entity at the national level, as appropriate.
- Mobile Banking: If the person authorized to collect or the recipient was assigned this modality, he may collect the bonus at any of the Banco de la Nación ATMs or correspondent agents nationwide. To do this, you must complete the data validation that is required on the platform, and thus join the Cell Banking of Banco de la Nación.
- Paying cart: Given the dispersion of the rural area, the universal family bond payment will be made through the vehicles of the securities transport companies -ETV at the level of populated centers. The payment schedule will be published in the coming days.
It is worth mentioning that the beneficiary cannot choose or change the payment method or the financial institution that touched him.
How long can I collect?
According to the Emergency Decree No. 052-2020, the subsidy can be collected up to 30 days after the end of the Health Emergency, that is, until October 7.
Can someone else collect it?
The monetary subsidy can only be charged by the defined authorized person by the Ministry.
If the family member authorized to receive the voucher has died or is unable to collect because he is abroad, disabled, deprived of his liberty, or has any disability, he can register his case in consultas.bonouniversalfamiliar.pe.
It is suggested to attach evidence supporting why the authorized person cannot collect.
Can I collect if my ID is expired?
According to the Headquarters Resolution N ° 000043-2020 / JNAC / RENIEC, if the identity document is expired, the beneficiary can collect the subsidy, according to the payment method indicated by the Platform.