The Sixth Vaccination It has already started this Saturday, August 28 in 19 regions of the country to achieve a massive immunization of people older than 36 years and others who lagged behind their first dose. The Ministry of Health announced that its goal by the end of September is to reach 50% of the population vaccinated with both doses.
This new decentralized day will also take place in Callao, Amazonas, Áncash, Apurímac, Arequipa, Ayacucho, Cajamarca, Huánuco, Ica, Junín, La Libertad, Lambayeque, Lima Provinces, Loreto, Piura, Puno, San Martín and Ucayali. Know all the incidents LIVE During this event, it is expected to reach the goal of inoculating 600,000 Peruvians.
Live: Vaccination 2021 LIVE: latest news from the day of August 27
This is how vaccination is lived in San Juan de Lurigancho
More batches of vaccines arrive in Piura and Lambayeque for Vaccination
The Minister of Health is traveling to Piura and Lambayeque with an important batch of vaccines to reinforce the decentralized vaccination.
This is how the presentation of the start of the Vaccination was made
Gustavo Rosell, Vice Minister of Public Health, inaugurated the Vaccination. Meanwhile, the Minister of Health, Hernando Cevallos, travels to Piura and Lambayeque to support the day against COVID-19 in those regions.
This is how the vaccination goes in the Plaza Norte shopping center
In Plaza Norte there is a large presence of people and queues of more than five blocks.
EsSalud invites people over 36 years old and laggards to the Vaccination
The Social Health Security (EsSalud) invites those over 36 years of age and other groups to go to the vaccination centers.
The 36-hour shift has already started in 18 regions
Who will be immunized in the sixth Vaccination?
- People aged 36 and 37 who require their first dose.
- Second dose laggards for people over 50 years of age and groups with comorbidities such as women with at least 28 weeks of gestation, as well as adolescents with rare diseases, cancer or with organ transplantation.
The 28 Vaccination Centers
Here we leave you the 28 places for this sixth Vaccination. The other immunization centers will be attending according to the established schedule.
San Juan de Lurigancho
- Huiracocha Zonal Park (pedestrian) – Av. Próceres de la Independencia 1568, San Juan de Lurigancho.
San Martin de Porres
- Mayta Cápac Zonal Park (pedestrian and vaccinated car) – Av. Angélica Gamarra, San Martín de Porres.
- Sinchi Roca Zonal Park (pedestrian) – Av. Sinchi Roca s / n (gate 5), Comas.
- Peru-Japan Friendship Coliseum (pedestrian) – Av. Huamachuco s / n Tahuantinsuyo, Independencia.
- Plaza Norte (pedestrian) – Av. Tomás Valle.
- José Gálvez Chipoco Sports Complex (pedestrian) – Av. San Martín block 2 (in front of Parque los Héroes), Barranco.
Villa Maria del Triunfo
- VMT Sports Complex (pedestrian and vaccine car) – Av. Primavera 1491, Villa María del Triunfo.
Villa El Salvador
- VES Sports Center (pedestrian and vaccinated car) – Avenida 1 de Mayo s / n, Villa El Salvador.
- Jockey Club del Perú (car vaccine only) – entry through Av. Javier Prado, Urb. Monterrico, Santiago de Surco.
- Ollantaytambo Municipal Stadium (pedestrian) – Av. Alfonso Ugarte 1549, Puerta 9, Ate.
- San Isidro Labrador (pedestrian) – Av. Nicolás Ayllón 3900, Ate.
- Municipal Stadium Santa Anita – Junction of Av. Encalada with Av. Ferrocarril, Santa Anita.
- Campolo Alcalde Stadium (pedestrian and vaccine car) – Callao.
- Real Felipe (pedestrian) – Plaza Independencia, Callao.
- Exhibition Park (enabled for people who work) – Av. 28 de Julio, Cercado de Lima.
- Centro Aljovín (pedestrian) – Jirón Sandía 300, Cercado de Lima.
- Carlos A. Moscoso Municipal Stadium (pedestrian and vaccine car) – Av. Tomás Marsano 1199, Surquillo.
- Videna (pedestrian and vaccine car) – Av. Del Aire block 8 s / n, door 4, San Luis.
- Monumental Stadium (car vaccine only) – Av. Javier Prado Este 7700, Ate.
- San Isidro Municipal Sports Complex – Av. Augusto Pérez Araníbar 1355, San Isidro.
- Miller Beach (enabled for people who work) – Av. Gral. Salaverry 1210, Jesús María.
- Delgado Clinic (pedestrian) – General Borgoño Street 15074.
- Puente Piedra Sports Complex and Stadium – Av. Los Venidores 15118, Puente Piedra.
- Pedro Ruiz Gallo School – Av. Chorrillos Cuadra 2 S / N, next to the Maison de Santé Clinic.
San Juan de Miraflores
- IPD Sports Complex – Av. San Juan 460, San Juan de Miraflores.
- Coliseo Salesiano San Francisco de Sales – Jr. Huaraz 1045, Breña.
- Municipal Stadium of Chosica – Av. Enrique Guzmán Y Valle 703, Chosica.
- Campo de Marte – intersection of Av. Salaverry with Av. 28 de Julio.
How to check the vaccination register in Pongo el cuerpo?
- Enter the platform consultas.pongoelhombro.gob.pe
- Click consult
- Finally, the website will confirm if you are on the National Vaccination Register and if you have a scheduled appointment.
- In case you still do not have a vaccination date, you will receive a message informing you if they are taking you into account: “You are in the National Vaccination Register. We continue working to integrate the information of your date and place of vaccination. For now, you can check if your vaccine is already scheduled on other official platforms ”.
Vaccination, latest news: