The Ministry of Health (Minsa) confirmed that this Saturday, September 25 and Sunday, September 26, the third VacunaFest in all of Peru. With this, it is intended to further expand the number of doses applied against the coronavirus and reach the goal of vaccinating 13 million Peruvians with both doses. It should be noted that the Minister of Health ruled out that they go down to 22 years of age in Lima, Callao and Ica.
This event will start from 7:00 am on Saturday 25 to 7:00 pm on Sunday 26. Find out all the last minute incidents and everything about the current day of vaccination against COVID-19. Check the news for TODAY, September 25, and remember that all vaccines save lives.
Live: VacunaFest LIVE: latest news from TODAY, September 25
Lambayeque: this is how the vaccination of over 18s goes
The Ministry of Health continues its journey in other provinces. The head of the sector asserted that they are vaccinating people over 18 years old in remote places.
Andahuaylas: young people come for their first dose against COVID-19
Young people are already approaching to be inoculated with their first dose in Andahuaylas.
Minister of Health attends the vaccination session
Hernando Cevallos supervises the vaccination of people aged 23 and over.
DIRIS Lima Sur started VacunaFest in its vaccination centers
Start the VaccineFest throughout Peru: go to immunize yourself against COVID-19
The VacunaFest began at 7:00 am in the different immunization centers of the country. Remember that you can go with your costume or pajamas.
Who are the people who will participate in the Tercer VacunaFest?
- First dose for people over 23 years of age
- Second dose for 34 years and over.
- People with first or second dose lagging behind.
- Pregnant women from 12 weeks.
- Teachers of the Ministry of Education.
- Comorbidities (type III obesity from 12 years of age, type I and II diabetes, severe mental and neurodevelopmental disorder, cancer patients from 12 years of age, people with Down syndrome, adolescents with rare and orphan diseases).
Can you get vaccinated if you are 22 years old and turn 23 before the end of the year?
The Minsa indicated that people who throughout this 2021 meet the minimum age required on this day can go to the vaccinations. That is, if they are 22 years old and turn 23 until December, they can receive their first dose against the COVID-19.
Will there be a costume contest this September 25 and 26?
Yes, the Ministry of Health (Minsa) reported that this weekend there will be a spring-themed costume contest for all the citizens of Lima and Callao. The institution explained that to participate you must follow the following steps:
- Go with your best spring themed costume or pajamas.
- Take a photo or video at your vaccination center.
- Post it on your social networks with #VacunaFest and tag the Ministry of Health.
In this list, we tell you which are the vaccination centers:
- San Martín de Porres – Mayta Cápac Zonal Park
- Comas- Sinchi Roca Park
- Independence – North Square and Friendship Coliseum Peru – Japan
- Barranco – José Gálvez Chipoco Stadium
- Groove – Jockey Plaza
- Villa El Salvador – Villa El Salvador Sports Center
- Villa María del Triunfo – VMT Sports Complex
- Ate – Ollantaytambo Stadium and San Isidro Labrador
- Santa Anita – Municipality of Santa Anita
- La Molina – Monumental Stadium
- San Juan de Lurigancho – Huiracocha Zonal Park
- San Luis – Videna San Luis
- Cercado de Lima – Exhibition Park and Aljovín Center
- San Isidro- Municipal Sports Complex
- Lynx – Miller Beach
- Surquillo – Municipal Stadium of Surquillo
- La Perla – Campolo Alcalde Stadium
- Callao – Real Felipe
- Miraflores – Delgado Clinic
- Puente Piedra – Sports Complex of Puente Piedra
- Chorrillos – Pedro Ruiz Gallo School
- San Juan de Miraflores – IPD Sports Complex
- Jesus Maria – Field of Mars
- San Juan de Lurigancho – César Vallejo University
- Chaclacayo – Pachacútec Stadium
- San Borja – San Borja Sports Center
I put the Shoulder: how do I know the day and time of my appointment?
- Enter the platform consultas.pongoelhombro.gob.pe
- Click on “consult”.
- Finally, the website will confirm if you are on the National Vaccination Register and if you have a scheduled appointment. If you still do not have a vaccination date, you will receive a message informing you that they are taking you into account: “You are on the National Vaccination Register. We continue working to integrate the information of your date and place of vaccination. For now, you can check if your vaccine is already scheduled on other official platforms ”.