Here is the weather forecast for Friday, November 20, 2020, established by the General Directorate of Meteorology:
– Mist or fog on the North of the Oriental, the Mediterranean coast and near the coasts centers the morning and the night.
– Stable weather with high clouds or fairly clear skies over the whole country.
– Fairly high temperatures in the south.
– Rather strong gusts of wind over the Tangérois.
– Sand hunting in places on the South.
– Fairly strong easterly wind over the Tangiers and the southern provinces and weak to moderate from the north to variable elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of the order of 04/10 ° C on the reliefs, the Rif and the East, 16/22 ° C on the South and the Souss and 10/16 ° C elsewhere.
– Maximum temperatures of around 15/22 ° C on the Atlas, the Rif, the Tangier, the Mediterranean, the South-eastern and Oriental slopes, 23/29 ° C near the North and Central Atlantic coasts, on the Saiss, the Souss, Loukkos, the Gharb, the plateaus of phosphates and Ulmès, the plains to the west of the Atlas and the north of the Saharan provinces and 29/34 ° C in the south of the Saharan provinces .
– Slightly agitated sea over the Mediterranean, slightly agitated to agitated on the strait, agitated to strong north of Tarfaya, becoming locally not very agitated to agitated in the afternoon north of Mehdia, and slightly agitated to agitated elsewhere.