Eating healthy food is not a sacrifice, but the most concrete way to help the body lead a healthy life. Following a healthy diet should not be a penance, but a way of seeing life and loving yourself: the benefits of a healthy diet are enormous for the body and mind.
Eating healthy food is a lifestyle
Eating healthy food is a habit that can bring many benefits in terms of beauty, health and well-being and also mental health “healthy eating” definitely refers to the habit of eating in a balanced, clean and healthy way.
Soyhealthy.club provides one of the first steps towards a correct lifestyle, which must start from the mind. First:
– It is necessary to learn to value natural and simple foods, over elaborate and greasy dishes, fresh fruits, organic flours
– You should start looking for everything that is whole grain: rice, auctions, bread and whole grains.
– You must adopt a healthy attitude towards food and eat only to maintain yourself and not out of boredom, compensation or stress.
– You should practice physical activity that complements a healthy diet to help keep your body and mind fit.
Balance and healthy eating
What is balance? It is a parameter that evaluates the quantities and proportions of nutritional values that should be consumed in the diet, only with a healthy diet can nutritional balance be maintained. Many people help reduce sizes by doing various types of massage.
The body is a perfect machine and to keep it that way it is necessary in addition to a balanced diet, draining and relaxing massages periodically, the nutritional values that determine the so-called real need, calculated based on age, sex, types of muscles and type of life he leads, but also metabolic predispositions, hereditary diseases.
Back pain? Joint pain? The posture normally adopted during working hours has a very significant influence on well-being.
Posture is the physical attitude that is adopted during the day and, although it is a dynamic balance, it maintains constant characteristics over time, each person has their own postural pattern that is continuously repeated.
The purpose of the posture is to maintain the balance of the body in space, both in static and dynamic conditions. As such, it responds to various types of stress, both physical (force of gravity) and environmental, and depends on numerous factors that interact with each other: the conformation of the osteoarticular system, the integrity of the neuromuscular system, motor habits, pain, emotional state and lifestyle.
The nutritional components to take
The nutrients and nutritional components of an average individual with healthy daily physical activity are listed:
– Water: in addition to the water contained in food, an average of 2 liters of water should be consumed.
– Lipids: cholesterol is part of lipids and should be consumed a maximum of 300 square meters per day.
– Carbohydrates: the function of carbohydrates is to provide energy to the body, they also play a very important role in the functionality and structure of cells, tissues and organs.
– Proteins: important for metabolism, especially during the growth period. As an adult, the body only needs what is necessary to compensate for its losses.
– Vitamins: folic acid, vitamin AB-B1-CD. All of them are necessary for the organism and to introduce them the whole diet must be varied.
– Mineral salts: The deficiency of iodine, iron and calcium is very common, while sodium is usually ingested in excess if it is thought that it is already present in food in sufficient quantity for the body.
– Dietary fiber: it is essential for the health of the intestine and to modulate nutritional absorption, since it is essential to eliminate fiber from the feeling of satiety. You need to consume about 30 g of fiber a day.
– Antioxidants: they are used to combat oxidative stress and reduce the risk of metabolic diseases.
How to choose healthy foods?
Dietary needs vary from person to person: they depend on age, the amount of sport practiced, the state of health… so it is difficult to recommend healthy foods for all categories. However, these are the foolproof bases for following a healthy diet.
Get the right carbohydrates Carbohydrates can be as simple as sugar and white flour or as complex as whole wheat flour and cereals:
– Simple carbohydrates: they are assimilated quickly and, therefore, should be consumed in moderation.
– Complex carbohydrates: like whole wheat flour, vegetables, oats, and unprocessed cereals like brown rice, on the other hand, they digest more slowly. These foods are generally richer in vitamins and other nutrients useful for the body and contain more fiber (which helps the digestive system to function properly).
Choose good fats
There are good fats and bad fats. For the body to function properly, fats must be ingested in particular:
Monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body, increasing good cholesterol and reducing the risk of heart disease.
They are found in olive oil, nuts, fish oil, and some seed oils.
What are the healthy foods with excellent properties?
There are some really special healthy foods that have the potential to fight heart disease, prevent cancer, lower cholesterol levels, and even improve mood.
What are these healthy foods?
– Algae: Not everyone likes them, but algae are rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, in addition to being beneficial for the intestinal flora.
– Blueberries: improve brain health. If they are not available in the area, you can try different wild fruits, such as fresh raspberries.
– Salmon: it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, a type of healthy fat. Omega-3 fats are beneficial for blood pressure, brain function, and heart health.
What foods do they not eat?
– Soft drinks: diet soft drinks, packaged fruit juices and everything that contains artificial sweeteners.
– Fast food: it is harmful to health, since it is usually canned, fried and excessively salty. Most of the fat in these foods is hydrogenated, which is very bad for everyone.
– Salt: Salt is useful for the human body, but the food you eat already contains the necessary amount. Therefore, the habit of salting food is not healthy, too much salt can cause hypertension, osteoporosis and heartburn. Therefore, it is advisable to use salt in moderation and to choose foods low in sodium.
– Saturated and hydrogenated fats: Hydrogenated fats are a type of unsaturated fat commonly found in processed foods, the consumption of which can increase the risk of heart disease. Choose foods where hydrogenates do not appear in the ingredient list.
Contact name: PORTAL BIENESTAR
Contact Description: Food Press Release
Contact phone: 646709547