Apple released Watch Series 7 In 2021 with a group of phones and tablets, and in this new watch, Apple managed to make the screen larger with smaller side edges, in addition to a screen of type RetinaBelow, we will learn about the difference between the Apple Watch Watch Series 7And Apple Watch Series 6
Apple Watch Series 7
the screen: Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display
– Wi-Fi AndBluetooth 5.0
Healer: S8 with 64-bit dual-core processor
The operating system: Watch iOS 9
–Water resistance up to 50 meters deep WR50 and dust resistance as standard IP6X.
Watch dimensions: 41mm, 45mm
Equipped with a microphone so that you can record voice and respond to messages, as well as talk to your personal assistant, Siri.
Apple Watch Series 6
– the screen OLED RetinaDon’t be extinguished by technology LTPO1000 cd / square meter.
–Wi-Fi And Bluetooth 5.0
–Healer: Apple S7 / quad core (64-bit).
– slice S6 Assembled integrated circuit system (SiP) With a dual core processor with architecture 64-bit and slide W3 wireless chip U1 ultra wide range
– Blood oxygen sensor and optical heart rate sensor of the second generation.
– High and low heart rate notifications.
– Emergency SOS3 and fall detection.
– Water resistant up to 50 metres.
– internal memory 32GB.