As detailed in the ATU in its release, regular transport in Lima and Callao will provide the service from 5:00 am to 11:00 pm Regarding the taxi service, the hours will be from 4:00 am to 12 midnight.
Also, the Line 1 of the Lima and Callao Metro will operate on Thursday 24 from 5 am to 10 pm and Friday 25 from 5:30 am to 10 pm On the other hand, the Complementary Corridors They will attend from 5 am to 10 pm
What will the Metropolitano’s schedule be on December 24 and 25?
Thursday, December 24:
- The regular A, C and D will run from 5:15 am to 10 pm
- Expressways 1, 2, 3, and Súper Expreso Norte will attend, in the morning, from 5:15 am to 10 am
- Express 6, 7 and 9 will run from 5:30 am to 10 am
- The Super Express will operate from 6 am to 10 am
- Express services 1, 2, 3, Súper Expreso and Súper Expreso Norte will advance their afternoon hours and will operate from 11 am to 8:30 pm
- Express 5 will extend its closing hours and will operate from 10 am to 9 pm
- Regular B and Express 8 are suspended for that day.
- The feeder routes will operate normally. (5:30 am to 11 pm)
Friday, December 25:
- Regular services A, B and C will operate from 5:30 am to 10 pm on their usual routes.
- The feeder routes will operate from 5:30 am to 11 pm
In order to avoid the risk of contagion COVID-19, the ATU calls on users not to lower their guard, to remember the mandatory use of a mask and face shield, as well as respecting the capacity in vehicle units.
Public transport passengers do not comply with biosecurity measures against COVID-19
IT MAY INTEREST YOU