Updated 11/17/2020 at 7:42 PM
WhatsApp It is one of the most used applications in the world and today it brings a novelty that many will like. In the beta version of the app a tool that several people were waiting for has been added and that is the possibility of being able to change the color of your chats independently.
Before, you could only modify, in a general way, the wallpaper of the conversations you have in WhatsApp. Now each of them will have an independent color or the wallpaper that you choose. How is it done?
It should be noted that this trick at the moment only works in the beta version of WhatsApp, that is, it will soon be expanded for the rest of mobile devices that have the standard update.
- The first thing you should do is check which version of WhatsApp you have.
- To do this, go to Settings, Help and then Application Info.
- Then enter any chat and press the three dots.
- In that section, click on Wallpaper.
- Choose the one you want, you can choose it from WhatsApp itself or from your smartphone.
- When you do, do the same with each chat you want and that’s it
If you want to become a WhatsApp beta tester, unfortunately the quotas have been completed and you will only have to wait for a period of time until WhatsApp reopens them.
The best 7 WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when immersing themselves in its app, that is why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
1. Hands-free voice notes: Just by pressing and holding the microphone icon and sliding upwards, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
Discord, the app that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE OF WHATSAPP
READ HERE: WhatsApp Web: how to speed up voice messages on computerLOOK HERE: How to change or modify your voice as Darth Vader or robot on WhatsAppREAD THIS: WhatsApp: what to do if your phone number already exists in the appLOOK HERE: Know the names you should never use in your WhatsApp groups