Updated 11/19/2020 at 3:49 PM
¿Usas WhatsApp? Well, you will like this trick. The app can be obtained in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, etc. However, if the application you downloaded is in another language, then these are the steps you should take.
While WhatsApp It adapts to any device, depending on the language in which you use it, sometimes you have to make a series of configurations in order to obtain the application in your everyday language. What to do?
At present, the application has a series of tools that its users like, such as the possibility of sending photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers, Word or PDF documents, among others.
Although the possibility of changing color is still expected, WhatsApp It has a series of settings that you should take into account before downloading it, such as changing the language. How to do it:
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- Once this is done, you should go to General Administration.
- In this section you can see Language and input.
- In that window you must press Language
- There add a language and choose the one you want such as English, Spanish, French, etc.
- When you have done it, open WhatsApp and you will see it in the language you have chosen and that’s it.
- If you want to return to the previous language, simply carry out the steps that we mentioned.
Discord, meet the app that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE OF WHATSAPP