One of the apps most popular messaging services at a general level is undoubtedly WhatsAppThis is because it presents several functions for the comfort of its users so that they can communicate with others without problems.
Likewise, WhatsApp It also allows you to customize who you are from a profile picture, which is why, if you are one of those people who get bored of always having the same image, from iPhone you can apply a simple trick to change this image in a simple way and without taking much time in the attempt.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR WHATSAPP PROFILE PHOTO FROM IPHONE
- First, open the app de WhatsApp from your iPhone.
- Now, go to the main screen of the application.
- Select in the section Settingwhich has a gear icon.
- After this, select the circular icon where your profile image appears.
- When you have done this, you will enter the section of your profile. Click again on your photo.
- Next, choose the alternative To editlocated in the upper right area of the screen.
- You will see that a panel opens and three alternatives will appear: add a photo, select an image on your iPhone or open the camera.
- After you choose any option, you will have to crop the image so that it fits with the space that WhatsApp allows you.
- Finally, hit Select and you’re done.
So you can send WhatsApp files in better quality from iPhone
- The first thing you have to do is open WhatsApp from your iPhone.
- Next, enter the section of Settings.
- Among the options, choose Storage and data.
- Now select in File upload quality.
- After this, three options will appear: automatic, Best Quality y data saving.
- So that the files or images you send have a good resolution, click on the alternative Best Quality.
- Finally, you will be able to send your documents in the best quality.
So you can send WhatsApp emojis always small from iPhone
- The first step is to enter the app de WhatsApp from your iPhone.
- Once done, open any chat.
- Now, click on the keyboard and look in the section of emojis.
- Before choosing one, place the asterisk symbol before and after the emoji. For example: *(emoji)*.
- After this, give Submit and ready.
You will see how the big emoticon no longer appears but a smaller one. You can apply this to every conversation and not feel like the emoji takes up the entire screen.