Announced in September 2020, just after the launch of pre-orders for the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, the Seagate 1TB expansion cards will be essential to expand the storage capacity of your machines. With a 1TB hard drive, the Xbox Series X actually only offers 802GB of free space (once the console OS is installed). As for the Xbox Series S, the latter has a 512GB SSD hard drive which is reduced to 364GB with the OS.
Thus, the 1TB Seagate cards allow you to increase the storage capacity of your consoles to 1.8TB (for the X Series) and 1.3TB (for the S Series). But this little luxury comes at a price, since the cards were offered at € 269.99. Less than a month after the launch of the new consoles, Microsoft and Seagate are lowering the price of cards (slightly) to make them more affordable.
Discover our buying guide now to find Seagate cards at the best price on the net!
buy a Seagate 1TB card for Xbox Series X / S
Carte Seagate (1To) – Xbox Series X/S
The 1TB Seagate cards for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S are available initially for € 269.99. But since the weekend of November 28, 2020, Microsoft and Seagate have applied a price reduction on their cards now offered at € 249.99. The price varies between € 249.99 and € 269.99 (depending on the retailer). Thanks to these cards, you will be able to:
- Extend the storage capacity of your consoles to 1.8TB (for Xbox Series X) and 1.3TB (for Xbox Series S)
- You will not experience any performance loss from your machine since these cards are as efficient as the SSD hard drives of the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
- These are the only official SSD extensions that can be installed on your consoles.
- It is not possible to install SSD extensions other than these.
- These Seagate cards will give you the same performance as the Xbox Velocity architecture for games optimized for Xbox Series X | S.
buy a Seagate 1TB card for Xbox Series X / S (FNAC)
buy a Seagate 1TB card for Xbox Series X / S (CDiscount)