Title-Favorite Brazil has already qualified early for the round of 16, the other three teams are fighting for the other place: On the 3rd matchday it is in the Group G for the Switzerland, Serbia and Cameroon for the final knockout round ticket.
Three things that stood out: without a heart, but with a fist
UPDATE 11/28/2022 AT 7:02 PM
The scenarios in Group G in the overview:
World Cup 2022 – Group G: Brazil already qualified for the round of 16
World Cup 2022 – Group G: This is how Switzerland progresses
Die Switzerland reached the round of 16…
- … with a win against Serbia.
- … with a draw against Serbia if Cameroon don’t beat Brazil.
- … with a draw against Serbia if Cameroon beat Brazil by one goal and still scored fewer goals than Switzerland.
World Cup 2022 – Group G: This is how Serbia progresses
Serbia reached the round of 16…
- … by beating Switzerland if Cameroon don’t beat Brazil.
- … with a win against Switzerland if Cameroon beats Brazil and Serbia’s goal difference is better than Cameroon’s.
World Cup 2022 – Group G: This is how Cameroon progresses
Cameroon reaches the quarter of eight…
- … by beating Brazil if Serbia and Switzerland draw and Cameroon’s goal difference is better than Switzerland’s.
- … by beating Brazil if Serbia beat Switzerland and Cameroon’s goal difference is better than Serbia’s.
World Cup 2022 – Group G: Standing before the 3rd matchday
World Cup 2022 – Group G: Regulations for progressing to the round of 16
The first two teams from each of the eight groups of four qualify for the round of 16. To determine the table placement, the following criteria are created in the specified order:
1. Score from all group matches
2. Goal difference from all group matches
3. Number of goals scored in all group matches
If no decision can be determined after applying these criteria, the following decides:
1. the number of points from the direct comparison
2. the goal difference from the direct comparison
3. the number of goals from the direct comparison
4. Fair play rating, based on the number of yellow and red cards in all group games
5. the lot
Richarlison gives insight into his youth: ‘Saw guns and drugs’
Casemiro cracks Swiss bulwark: Brazil is in the round of 16
UPDATE 11/28/2022 AT 5:54 PM
Furious race to catch up: Choupo-Moting saves Cameroon
UPDATE 11/28/2022 AT 12:04 PM