How do I know if I am a beneficiary of the 350 bonus? The Yanapay Peru Bonus of 350 soles is a grant adopted by the government of the President Pedro Castillo, at the national level, which has as objective to support Peruvian families in a situation of poverty, extreme poverty and vulnerability that were seriously affected by the pandemic caused by the COVID-19. Among the payment methods are digital wallets, bank accounts and mobile banking. According to Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), to date, about 7 million citizens have received the economic subsidy. In the following lines, know how to get paid today, Saturday, December 4.
Yanapay Peru voucher: how do I know if I am a beneficiary?
To confirm whether or not you access the subsidy, you must enter the official platform of the Bono Yanapay. You will need your Identity Document (DNI) to complete the required boxes. Then you can click on the following link: consultas.yanapay.gob.pe.
Then continue with the procedure described on the portal. Once inside, complete all the boxes that they ask for. For this you must have your Identity Document (DNI) at hand and continue with the procedure described on the platform:
- Enter your ID number
- Enter the date of issuance of the DNI
- Accept private policy
- Click on the option Check if you are a beneficiary.
There is no option to register to access the bonus, as the beneficiaries will only appear on the platform.
Yanapay Peru Bonus: Payment Schedule
- Group 1 (from September 13): are the people who make up the social programs: Pension 65, Juntos y Contigo
- Group 2 (from October 5): made up of people with bank accounts, digital wallets, mobile banking and a DNI account (Banco de la Nación)
- Group 3 (from October 18): made up of people living in rural communities without access to financial systems
- Group 4 (from December 2): made up of people without bank accounts who will receive the Bonus of 350 soles through the Banco de la Nación windows.
Yanapay Peru voucher: check the payment methods
exist 6 modalities so that the beneficiaries can collect the long-awaited Yanapay Bonus. Get to know them below:
- Deposit in account
- Digital wallet
- DNI account
- Cellular banking of Banco de la Nación
- Paying carts
- Home payment.
Yanapay bonus: requirements and amounts
Once you have the activation date assigned to you between the October 25 and December 1, enter the web page www.cuentadni.pe and do the following:
- Register with your ID number. A questionnaire will appear to validate your identity
- Enter the requested data, your cell phone number and the verification code sent to your mobile phone
- Add your email and you will receive, within minutes, a verification code in your inbox
- After confirming the verification code on the platform, fill in your personal information and accept the terms and conditions
- Finally, create your 6-digit secret password and your account will be activated.
How to use the DNI Account?
Once you have activated the DNI Account, the beneficiaries of the Yanapay Peru voucher They will be able to withdraw the economic subsidy through Banco de la Nación’s MultiRed ATMs, shop at businesses affiliated with the Niubiz VendeMás app, and make money transfers through the Bim digital wallet.