Green beans are vegetables that contain folic acid and vitamins that are beneficial for health, but what are the other benefits of harirat beans, which makes adding fruits and vegetables to your diet such as harirat beans, which can relieve symptoms of cancer and bone diseases, and if If you want to know more about this topic, follow this article.
green beans benefits
The benefits of green beans are as follows:
- Green beans contain high amounts of chlorophyll, which in turn helps fight carcinogens that can enter the body through certain foods.
- Improves fertility and pregnancy Iron plays an important role in improving fertility for women as green beans are one of the foods that contain the highest iron content, and folic acid, which is abundant in green beans, plays a major role in female fertility.
- Protects the child from special deformities that affect the spinal cord.
- Maintains bone health, as reducing vitamin K intake increases the risk of fractures, increases bone absorption of calcium, and reduces re-excretion of calcium in the blood.
- Green beans are one of the most abundant plants with vitamin K, and this helps reduce bone pain and rheumatic diseases.
- The body needs protein, in order to perform many of the functions of the body and important in the muscles, hair, body organs and bones. Protein is also the most important elements necessary for human immunity, because it lacks amino acids.
green bean side effects
The damages of green beans are as follows:
- Green beans cause legume anemia, a type of hemolytic anemia caused by a deficiency of the enzyme glucose-6 called legume anemia.
- Eating large amounts of it can lead to digestive disorders such as satiety and indigestion.