The discovery of the DS Aero Sport Lounge concept, or the testing of the Opel Corsa E and Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport are on the program of the TURBO program on Sunday, November 22, 2020, with as a backdrop, a look behind the scenes of DS Automobiles.
DS Automobiles invited Dominique Chapatte, in exclusivity, to go behind the scenes of the brand’s creation to meet the designers of the models already produced and those to come.
The high-end brand of the PSA group, which embodies French luxury know-how in the automobile industry, was launched in 2015. Since then, 4 concept cars have emerged: Divine in 2014, E-Tense in 2016, X E-Tense in 2018, Aero Sport Lounge in 2020. And of course, not to mention the models released that we can see on the streets.
The table of contents :
- Excluded : Concept Aero Sport Lounge, between SUV and sedan, this impressive concept of 2.20 m wide and 5 m long invites us on board to discover new technologies and an original interior.
- Dossier : DS brand strategy. Six years ago, DS separated from Citroën by displaying its own identity. At the end of these few years, what is the balance sheet and the strategy for the future?
- Test : Opel Corsa-E, Opel does not escape electrification in all its forms and since the integration of the brand into the PSA group, the small Corsa uses the technology of its twin, the Peugeot e-208.
- Unusual: Seen on the net, the crazy sequences unearthed on the net.
- Conso: Buy during containment. For this second confinement, the manufacturers have adapted. Online sales, virtual showroom and home delivery. Turbo invites you to discover the solutions to buy your car right now.
- Test : Bugatti Chiron Sport, the Alsatian manufacturer defines the most agile version of the Chiron. 1,500 horsepower and slimming speed make this Pur Sport the most formidable road Bugatti in history.
And like every week, the automotive news.