Wednesday, June 15, 2022 – 1:58 am
ABU DHABI, June 14 / WAM / Here are the headlines of the most important news broadcasts by “WAM” so far: – Mohammed bin Rashid directs the distribution of 3 million books to thousands of schools in the Arab world to support reading.
– Ruler of Sharjah orders appropriation of 27 million dirhams to reward the emirate’s clubs that have achieved achievements in the past and current season – Ruler of Sharjah receives Kuwaiti ambassador.
The Crown Prince of Sharjah chairs the meeting of the Executive Council.
Sultan bin Muhammad bin Sultan Al Qasimi directs the establishment of the Sharjah Film and Content Committee.
Sultan bin Ahmed Al Qasimi chairs the meeting of the Board of Trustees of the University of Sharjah.
– Mohammed Al Sharqi witnesses the signing of a cooperation agreement between the “University of Fujairah” and the “Emirati Cadres Competitiveness” to develop the nursing sector.
Saif bin Zayed chairs the meeting of the “Happiness and Positivity” Council at the Ministry of Interior.
– Ahmed bin Tahnoun and Ohoud Al-Roumi launch a program to enhance the readiness of female national service recruits for the future.
The Ministry of Health conducts 239,305 examinations as part of its plans to expand the scope of examinations, and reveals 1,356 new cases of the emerging coronavirus, and 1,066 cases of recovery and no deaths during the past 24 hours.
The Central Bank imposes administrative and financial penalties on a finance company operating in the country.
The UAE supports multilateral trade to contribute to reviving the global economy.
The “noon work ban” will start from tomorrow, Wednesday.
– Saudi Royal Court: Biden visits the Kingdom, July 15-16.
– Kuwaiti Amiri Diwan: The Crown Prince is in good health after being ill.
Wm/ Mustafa Badr Al-Din