Good Smile Company unveiled an incredibly detailed figma depicting Ghost of Tsushimathe protagonist of Jin Sakai. Standing at 6.10 inches, the figure comes with a large stand that features the game logo.
The official details are as follows:
- Using figma’s smooth yet movable joints, you can create a variety of action-packed poses from the game.
- Flexible plastic is used for large areas, allowing proportions to be maintained without compromising posability.
- It comes with a dazzling faceplate created with detailed 3D painting technology with an alternate masked faceplate.
- The Sakai Katana and the Sakai Tanto are included as optional parts. His half-bow, an arrow and the sword on his back are also included.
- His cape is in real fabric.
- An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
- Non-graduated articulated figure in painted ABS and PVC with stand included. Approximately 155mm (6.10 inches) tall.
The figma is sculpted by POLY-TOYS.
Jin Sakai’s figma form will set you back $ 104.99. Preorders are online now through January 6, 2021, with an estimated shipping window of September 2021. It’s a little less than a year from now, but if figmas are your thing and you have spare money, it looks like the wait will be worth it.
Jin Sakai is already available in Funko Pop (one with blood and one without). Many others Ghost of Tsushima merchandise is available through PlayStation Gear Store, so go ahead and find out more.
Did one of our readers pre-order the figma?