The Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition (AESAN) has warned about pizzas from the United Kingdom due to the presence of milk not declared on the label. The products involved are sold in the Valencian Community and the Balearic Islands and represent a danger for those consumers allergic to dairy products.
The Spanish Agency for Food Safety and Nutrition has learned through the RASFF (European Food Alert Network), of an alert notification sent by the Health Authorities of the United Kingdom. Although the product does not pose a risk to other consumers, from AESAN, they have provided the list of affected lots:
– DO NOT CHECK Houmous Style Sauce Pizza. Weight 284 grams.
– DON’T CHEESE Mediterranean Garden Pizza. Weight 382 grams.
– DON’T CHECK Italian Garden Pizza. Weight 382 grams.
– DON’T CHEESE Houmous Pizza. Weight 284 grams.
– DO NOT CHEESE PASTIES. 2 no Cheese and Onion Pasties. Weight 360 grams.
“The products have been distributed to Barbados, Czech Republic, Falkland Islands, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Malta, Norway, Saint Helena and Thailand. In Spain they have been distributed in the Valencian Community and the Balearic Islands », the AESAN notice includes. .