A girl in Najran region was bitten in the right foot by a venomous snake, and she was taken to the intensive care unit.
The father of the 6-year-old girl, Mana’ Al-Sumaitan, said, according to “Al-Watan”, that his daughter was playing with her friends in front of the house, and when she saw him, she preceded him to the house, opened the door and was exposed. To bite from a snake which was hiding Next to the council.
He added that he tied the girl’s feet and transferred her to the nearest health center, which in turn transferred her through the ambulance of the Red Crescent to another hospital to do the necessary. After a short period of time, they admitted her to the hypnosis department, and the next day they transferred her to intensive care due to her poor condition.
He pointed out that his daughter suffers from swelling of the feet and face, and a high rate of blood flow and clots, as a result of the bite.