Pedro Nuno Santos: “We will not allow awarding of prizes at TAP” – aviacao

| |

The Minister of Infrastructure and Housing, Pedro Nuno Santos, said this Wednesday in Parliament that he has already told the executive management of TAP and its CEO Antonoaldo Neves that “we will not allow the attribution of prizes”, that the private shareholder David Neeleman has already said the company will maintain.

“To attribute it in a year like this is to disrespect the overwhelming majority of TAP workers and the Portuguese people,” said the minister, stressing that “it is unacceptable for us”. “It is a lack of respect with TAP workers that a company that gives more than 100 million losses gives prizes to a minority of workers”, he stressed.

Emphasizing that this is “a management decision where we are not represented”, Pedro Nuno Santos guaranteed that the State can “transmit its understanding to the board of directors, the human resources committee and the public”.

Pedro Nuno Santos rejected the argument that TAP, in a year of losses, had already delivered prizes, noting that even in those years the prizes were awarded to most workers and not just to a minority.

.

Previous

Julian Assange suffers from torture: Geneva wants to give asylum

Sánchez will transfer the Social Security management to the Basque Country

Next

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.