Al-Marsad Newspaper: The pioneers of social networking sites shared a video clip of the national team player and former youth Salem Sorour.
The video showed the former player suffering from epilepsy and convulsions.
Al-Marsad Newspaper: The pioneers of social networking sites shared a video clip of the national team player and former youth Salem Sorour.
The video showed the former player suffering from epilepsy and convulsions.
Al-Marsad Sports: Al-Shabab club president Khaled Al-Baltan asked an Ahli fan regarding the team’s return to the Premier League following relegation for the first time in history.
Al-Baltan said to the fan in a video circulating on the social networking site Twitter: When will you return to the excellent?
Al-Ahly fan replied, “God willing, next year.”
Al-Baltan said during his speech that Al-Ahly can return to the Premier League during the next season.
Khaled Al-Baltan, a fan of Ahlawy:
When will you return to the Premier League? God willing, Al-Ahly will return next year, because the league would not be sweeter without it.
– Nawaf Al-Assi (@football_ll55) August 10, 2022
Al-Marsad newspaper: The famous beautician, Bodour Al-Brahim, attacked a Snapchat celebrity and vowed to sue him, warning him not to go into her “biography”.
Bodour Al-Brahim directed her speech to the famous, whose identity was not identified, saying: “The cheap and the contradictory.” Yes, I am cheap, you are the cheap.
And she added, I can sue you, respect yourself, you see your dishonesty in Riyadh, so respect yourself and keep quiet so that I know how I raise you.”
Al-Marsad newspaper: A citizen revealed that his friend had been robbed and swindled, and an amount of 400,000 riyals had been seized from his bank account.
He said that his friend asked for a maid for his mother and contacted the company and told him that the contract would be sent to him to sign and transfer the amount of 2500 riyals, which is what happened.
He continued, his friend asked the company for an arrest warrant, so they sent him a picture of sheep and asked him to choose the payment document he wanted, so he called the Ministry of Commerce and told them that his account had been hacked and transferred to a company name.
And he added, two hours later, a person called him, who said he was from the Ministry of Commerce, and told him that the accounts would be protected from hacking, and sent him a link from the Saudi Monetary Agency and the password.
He added, following a short time, he was surprised that sums of money were withdrawn from his account, starting with 100,000, then 100,000, then 60 and 70 thousand, and the amount reached regarding 400,000.
And he advised citizens not to buy online except from stores that are located in Riyadh, and to pay attention to any communication and not to open any links. He pointed out that these operations target the Gulf and Saudi Arabia in general.
Hosted by ByoHosting - Most Recommendeed Webhhosting. For complains, abuse, advertising contact:
[email protected]