Well-known playwright Khalilur Rahman Qamar has been released after receiving a ransom after being kidnapped. While the dramatist has filed a case in the police station for the incident that happened to him. The police have arrested 4 accused including the woman with the help of CCTV.
Well-known writer Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar was also honey-trapped, a woman named Amina Arooj forced Khalil-ur-Rehman and his friends to torture and robbed him.
Playwright and well-known writer Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar was called to her house by a woman named Amina Arooj, pretending to make a play. Khalil-ur-Rehman was sitting in the room when 7 to 8 armed men entered. Khalilur Rehman was blindfolded and subjected to violence.
The accused made Khalilur Rehman sit in the car and demanded one crore rupees. 2 lakh 60 thousand was also withdrawn from Gunpoint Pran through ATM card. Cash, wallet, mobile and valuable watch were also taken away.
According to the FIR, Khalilur Rehman was told to kill you. Read the word and one was killed near a firefight. The Organized Crime Unit arrested four accused including the honey trap woman while the vehicle used has also been recovered. According to police sources, further investigation is being conducted regarding the incident.
When just over two months have passed since the announcement was made Kidnapping and murder of retired Venezuelan lieutenant Ronald Ojedaa series of reports have emerged that supposedly link the former Creole military man who was a refugee in Chile, with a secret operation that would have the purpose of overthrow Nicolas Maduroweeks before his death.
According to an audio recording, Ojeda talks to a colleague, in which he claims that a small error put the operation at risk.
“Brother, it is frustrating because a lot of work was done and look, a small mistake that is being paid for quite dearly really put everything at risk.”, can be heard in the material.
The former military officer also mentioned another officer who had been previously detained during the operation.
“And well, thank God I was able to get out. But damn, my captain was captured, but well, as you say, frustrating because the goals were not met and damn, they worked really hard for that.“, he stressed.
According to information presented in this investigation, Ojeda would have made a secret trip, crossing the border with Chile through unauthorized crossings, in order to be able to enter and leave the country between the months of December 2023 and January 2024.
On February 21, a total of four officers allegedly from the PDI entered his apartment to kidnap him and shortly following kill him.
Days later his body was found buried under cement, in a Maipú water intake..
This audio adds to the various elements surrounding the investigation that point to the death of the former military man as having a political motive.
“There was indeed a trip to Colombia, specifically in December 2023.“, said regional prosecutor Héctor Barros, who also specified that Ronald Ojeda’s final destination was a meeting in Venezuela.
Along these lines, the prosecutor points out that the ex-military man’s movements abroad allowed them to raise various theories.That is why we maintain that the organization of this kidnapping took place outside of Chile, specifically in Venezuela.“, says Barros.
Faced with this situation, the sister of the retired lieutenant, Mayra Ojedasaid that Ojeda committed a “mistake that cost him his life”.
““Everyone knows what happened to my brother, I have no doubt that the person responsible for this crime is Nicolás Maduro,” the Venezuelan woman said.
Mayra reveals that following the trip to Colombia they were aware that the frustrated plan might have consequences. Therefore, they were preparing their departure to Spain, but the delay in the documents prevented their intentions to look for a new hiding place.
When asked regarding a possible link between the Venezuelan State and the Aragua Train in carrying out the crime, the former lieutenant’s sister responds without a doubt that her country’s government was involved.I will always keep it”, dice.
#Audio #leaked #Ronald #Ojeda #linking #alleged #secret #operation #Maduro
2024-07-14 11:12:41
Former Italian worldwide participant Roberto Baggio and his household had been kidnapped this Thursday for 40 minutes whereas the Italy-Spain match at Euro 2024 was being performed, when a bunch of violent thieves entered their villa and locked them in a room, in response to Italian media.
Roberto Baggio is injured through the kidnapping: he tried to confront the lads
Baggio, 57, was injured when he was hit with the tip of a gun on the brow through the theft at his residence in Altavilla Vicentina (Vicenza, north), “Il Corriere della sera” revealed this Friday.
The theft started round 10:00 p.m. native time when the Ballon d’Or and his household had been watching the Italy-Spain match on tv and a bunch of at the very least 5 individuals, all of them armed, broke into the home.
Baggio confronted them and following a short struggle with one, the assailant hit him within the face with the tip of a gun, inflicting a deep wound, following which the previous participant and his household had been locked in a room.
In the meantime, the thieves destroyed all of the rooms and stole watches, jewellery and cash, with out the entire worth of the theft having been quantified for now, in response to the identical sources.
When the footballer realized that the thieves had left, he broke down the door of the room, through which they spent regarding 40 minutes, and referred to as the carabineros (militarized police), who instantly arrived on the villa and took the pictures. recorded by surveillance cameras.
Go to our part Sports activities
#Euro #Cup #Roberto #Baggio #kidnapped #ItalySpain
2024-06-24 11:35:24
- The Chilean authorities have rejected the statements of the Venezuelan lawyer common in regards to the investigations into the case.
The Legal professional Common of Venezuela, Tarek William Saab, introduced that he’ll request Chile, by means of diplomatic channels, for the immigration registration of former Venezuelan army officer Ronald Ojeda, whom discovered useless on March 1 in Santiago.
Ojeda was a political asylum in Chile. He was kidnapped on February 21 and his stays had been discovered 10 days later within the city of Maipú, buried below a cement block.
Within the subsequent few hours, we’ll request from Chile, based mostly on worldwide legal help and thru diplomatic channels, the immigration registration of Lieutenant Ojeda and the alleged murderers recognized by the Chilean authorities,” Saab mentioned on his X account (previously Twitter) on 8 of June.
The lawyer common added that, in keeping with the tasks of the States, Chilean officers are obliged to reply and clarify why the previous Venezuelan army officer entered and left Chile to “execute conspiratorial actions” in opposition to Venezuela.
Saab’s assertion comes a day following the Chilean Overseas Minister, Alberto Van Klaveren, identified that the Venezuelan prosecutor will not be the best individual to present classes on tips on how to examine the crime.
Saab’s statements in regards to the Ojeda crime
Saab assured that Ojeda’s crime was an operation to cloud relations between Venezuela and Chileby which Chilean and international intelligence our bodies “with spurious pursuits” participated.
“We take into account that Ojeda’s homicide is a false flag operation. An operation that had the target of clouding relations between Chile and Venezuela, simply when an important rapprochement was happening,” Saab mentioned throughout a press convention on June 5.
Likewise, he added that there have been individuals concerned in all phases of the occasion who haven’t been recognized, and who may belong to intelligence organizations from third international locations.
Saab commented that the Venezuelan Prosecutor’s Workplace had already opened its personal investigation into the homicide of former army man Ojeda and thus be capable to accumulate the knowledge requested by the Chilean authorities.
Nevertheless, the lawyer common emphasised that Venezuela doesn’t extradite its nationals, so if these accountable are captured, they’d be tried in nationwide territory.
Chilean protest observe
The president of Chile, Gabriel Boric, despatched a letter on June 6 protest observe to Venezuela by Saab’s statements.
I instructed the chancellor to current a observe of protest. “Chile is a critical nation, the place establishments perform, the place there’s separation of powers, the Public Ministry is finishing up a critical and accountable investigation,” mentioned the president.
Boric added that the Venezuelan prosecutor’s feedback present that there isn’t any will to resolve the case, so he’ll undertake no matter measures are inside his attain to search out these chargeable for the crime.
“When the establishments of our nation are insulted, denigrated or questioned, what now we have to do is act very clearly and firmly,” mentioned the president, who rejected, nevertheless, the breaking of diplomatic relations.
Someday following the protest observe was despatched, a number of authorities of the Chilean Govt referred to the phrases of the Venezuelan prosecutor and insisted that they’re finishing up a “critical and accountable” investigation.
The Minister of the Inside, Carolina Tohá, additionally warned that Chile will take its annoyance to worldwide boards with the way in which by which the Venezuelan authority referred to the investigation.
With data from EFE
Associated information
#Venezuela #request #immigration #registration #Ronald #Ojeda #Chile
2024-06-09 18:01:48