With the aim of closing gaps in vaccination against COVID-19 and the regular scheme in adolescents and older adults, the Ministry of Health (Minsa), through the Directorate of Integrated Health Networks (Diris) Lima Centro, will deploy 12 brigades of vaccination during the procession of the Lord of Miracles, according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, October 18: 03 brigades
• Brigade 01: Las Nazarenas Church.
• Brigade 02: Jr. Azángaro intersection with Jr. Cuzco.
• Brigade 03: Jr. Junín intersection with Jr. Ayacucho.
Wednesday, October 19: 03 brigades
• Brigade 01: Mary Help of Christians Church.
• Brigade 02: Garcilazo de la Vega Rufino Torrico intersection.
• Brigade 03: Av. 28 de Julio intersection Iquitos.
Friday October 28: 03 brigades
• Brigade 01: Av. Bolivia intersection Jr. Chota.
• Brigade 02: Av. Alfonso Ugarte intersection Jr. Cañete.
• 03 Brigade: Ac. Tacna intersection Jr. Moquegua.
Tuesday, November 1: 03 brigades
• Brigade 01: Av. Tacna intersection Jr. Moquegua.
• Brigade 02: Jr. Chancay intersection with Jr. Ica.
• Brigade 03: Av. Tacna intersection with Jr. Callao.
The Ministry of Health (Minsa) deploys 500 health brigade members during the five tours of the Lord of Miracles, as part of the contingency plan that the sector has prepared, in order to ensure the health of the people who attend the procession which will take place between the months of October and November.