A video call of notorious Indian gangster Lawrence Bishnoi with an alleged Pakistani gangster has gone viral. Lawrence Bishnoi is in Ahmedabad’s Sabarmati Jail. He had observed a silent fast for 9 days. It is said that whenever his gang commits a major crime, he observes a fast of silence.
The Bishnoi gang has claimed responsibility for the murder of Mumbai’s Baba Siddiqui. In a social media post, the Bishnoi gang has threatened all those who have anything to do with Bollywood star Salman Khan.
After the killing of National Congress Party leader Baba Siddiqui, the details of Lawrence Bishnoi being given a cell phone and calling facility in jail have come to the fore once again.
In June this year, a 19-second video of a video call between Lawrence Bishnoi and Pakistani gangster Shahzad Bhatti went viral. When Lawrence Bishnoi’s name was mentioned in reference to Baba Siddiqui’s murder, this video clip went viral once again. People say that this video call is proof that the authorities in the jail are facilitating Lawrence Bishnoi for the incidents.
Karachi Four women of the same family were hacked to death in a residential building between Friday and Saturday night in Lyari area Murder In the event of The police Suspects that ‘a family member may be involved.’
The bodies of four women were found in a residential building in Lyari Town’s Lee Market, who had been strangled to death.
Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) City Arif Aziz told Independent Urdu that according to preliminary investigation, ‘the killer may be involved in this incident, not a stranger but a family member.’
Police say that the four women were found with torture marks on their bodies and were killed in separate rooms.
The police shifted the bodies to Dr Rathfao Civil Hospital and collected the evidence from the house.
Speaking to Independent Urdu, SSP City Arif Aziz said: ‘The police have recorded the statements of the family and neighbours. Apart from this, the footages of the CCTV cameras in the area are also being reviewed. The killer will be arrested very soon.’
A case of the incident could not be registered until late on Saturday evening.
This section contains related reference points (Related Nodes field).
According to Arif Aziz: ‘Police are conducting preliminary investigations. An FIR will be registered after collecting all the evidence.
According to the police, the deceased women include the wife, daughter, granddaughter and daughter-in-law of the head of the house Muhammad Farooq.
The police had detained the head of the house, Muhammad Farooq, after receiving information about the murder of the four women.
Muhammad Farooq gave a statement to the police and said that only women were present in the house at the time of the incident. He runs a transport business with one of his sons while his other son runs a cattle business.
While giving a statement to the police, Muhammad Farooq said: ‘My two sons and I returned home late at night and knocked on the door. No one opened the door, so my son opened the door with the house key he had and entered. , there were the strangled bodies of his wife, daughter, granddaughter and daughter-in-law in the house.
The police released Mohammad Farooq after initial investigation and statement.
According to Station House Officer (SHO) of Baghdadi police station in Lyari, Arshad Ali Rand: ‘The police are investigating whether one or more than one accused is involved in the murder of the four women by slitting their throats, while the killer’s murder device is unknown. including escaped. Will file a case after preliminary investigation.’
Taking notice of the incident, Interior Minister Sindh Zia-ul-Hasan Linjar sought details from the SSP City and directed to ensure the identification of the women and other necessary legal action with the help of forensic and scientific research.
Chief Minister Sindh Syed Murad Ali Shah also took notice of the incident and directed the IG Sindh to arrest the killers immediately.
In a statement from the Chief Minister’s House, Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah said: “The merciless killer does not deserve any concession, his end will be severe.” The killers should be immediately arrested and reported to me. The incident is very sad, I want the murderer behind the bars.’
#Karachi #bodies #women #recovered #house #police #suspect #family #member
The four were arrested last weekend. On Monday, several of them were remanded in custody for four weeks with letter and visitation bans. The district court refers to this in its rulings as a very serious matter.
“At the present time, there are many unresolved questions in the case. … The police have secured several phones and other seizures that will be reviewed, and it is expected that new persons of interest to the investigation will be identified,” writes the district court in one of the rulings.
– The fourth accused has been released, but the charge has been upheld, says police attorney Christian Hatlo to NTB.
The police investigation is in an early phase, and the police attorney is tight-lipped.
– As of now, no one has formal status as offended in the case. We have reason to believe, based on the nature of the case and the information we have, that there is a settlement in a criminal gang environment in Oslo. They have entered into an agreement that someone will be killed, says Hatlo to NTB.
Lawyer Trond Erik Aansløkken has been appointed as defense counsel for one of the accused, a previously convicted man in his 30s from Lørenskog, writes The daily newspaper.
– He denies criminal guilt and does not understand these accusations. Beyond that, I have no comment on the case, as the documents are classified, says Aansløkken to the newspaper.
The defense attorneys for the other accused in the case also tell Dagbladet that their clients deny criminal guilt.
#men #charged #planned #murder #Oslo

SEAN “Diddy” Combs is accused of raping a woman in “revenge” for suggesting he was involved in the murder of Tupac Shakur.
In a lawsuit filed in California, Ashley Parham also claims the musician threatened to slash her face with a knife in retaliation for her comments.
Combs has not responded to the allegations, but has consistently denied all claims of sexual harassment.
He also previously denied involvement in the drive-by shooting that killed rapper Tupac Shakur in Las Vegas in 1996.
The murder has never been solved, although former gang member Duane “Keffe D” Davis was charged with murder last year. Davis, whose trial is due to begin in March 2025, previously claimed Combs offered US$1 million (£769,000) to kill Shakur.
In legal documents filed in California on Tuesday, Parham said he came to Combs’ attention after meeting one of his friends at a bar in 2018.
The friend “tried to impress” people by video calling Combs, but Parham refused to get involved because he believed the rapper was “connected to the murder of rapper Tupac Shakur.”
In the lawsuit, she claims Combs overheard her comments and said he would “pay” for them.
About a month later, the friend invited him to his home asking for help with his cancer medication, and Combs showed up out of the blue, he claims.
Parham alleges the rapper then approached him “with a knife and held it to the right side of his face [nya] and threatened to give him the ‘Glasgow smile’ in response to his previous statement.”
Combs then tore off her clothes and “violently” raped her using a television remote control, according to the documents.
During the incident, Combs allegedly told him his life was in his hands and that, if he wanted to, he would never be seen again.
Parham alleges she was then raped by several people, “until finally she lost control of her body and could not move”.
Parham said she eventually tried to escape but was confronted by Combs, who offered her money to say the rape was voluntary, she claims.
He ran to a neighbor for help, the lawsuit says, when shots were fired at him. They had called the police, after hearing a commotion next door.
Parham said she notified the Contra Costa Sheriff’s Department that she had been gang raped by Combs and his associates, but no further action was taken.
He went to hospital three weeks later and staff called local police. However,. Parham claims nothing in his police report resulted in an investigation.
He sued Combs and six others on charges of sexual abuse and battery, torture, unlawful confinement, and kidnapping, and demanded a jury trial.
The BBC has contacted his lawyers for comment and is seeking responses from his co-defendants.
Parham’s case is the latest in more than a dozen claims of rape, sexual assault and physical abuse that have been filed against Combs over the past year.
Six new cases were filed in New York on Monday, including allegations he molested a 16-year-old boy at a party at his home.
Responding to the cases, the star’s lawyer told the BBC Combs had “never sexually abused anyone – adult or minor, male or female”.
They also described the previous lawsuit as an “attempt to make money” and a “clear attempt to seek publicity.”
Combs is currently being held in a detention center in New York, pending trial on federal criminal charges of racketeering and sex trafficking.
On Tuesday, his lawyers filed a request seeking the identities of his accusers, in preparation for a trial scheduled to begin on May 5, 2025.
They added that the number of anonymous allegations against Combs had “irreparably damaged his character and reputation.”
“These swirling allegations have created a hysterical media circus that, if left unchecked, will inevitably deprive Combs of a fair trial, if one has not already occurred,” the plea states.
The music mogul’s attorneys also argued for him to be released on bail, citing the “horrific” conditions he faces at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.
However, prosecutors opposed it because of the risk of witness intimidation.
The musician, who was one of the most influential producers in hip-hop in the 1990s, is known for solo songs like I’ll Be Missing You and his work with Notorious BIG on songs like Juicy and Mo’ Money, Mo ‘ Problems.
He took the unusual step of posting to Instagram from prison on Tuesday, wishing his two-year-old daughter a happy birthday. (BBC/Z-3)
#Sean #Diddy #Combs #Faces #Rape #Lawsuit #Threats #Related #Tupac #Shakurs #Murder