A heart-wrenching incident has come to light in the Indian state of Bihar’s Arul district, where a retired teacher allegedly brutally murdered his wife after coming to terms with her years-old illicit relationship.
According to an Indian media report, the wife of 76-year-old retired teacher Burbal Prasad confessed to having an illicit relationship with her uncle, after which Burbal was found guilty.
Although the uncle had died 8 years ago, Barbal got angry after learning about the illicit relationship and hacked his wife Smiti Sinha into pieces with a sharp weapon.
During the theft, the unique thieves, who made pakoras and ate them, also emptied the water bottles kept in the refrigerator
The Budapest Cops Podcast published a new video about the killer of Fanni Novozánszki. The footage shows the man getting out of the car, walking to the trunk, but when he notices the surveillance camera of the house in Siófok, he hesitates and then gets back into the car.
In RTL’s coverage, Sándor Gál, the investigator leading the murder case seven years ago, said that Fanni’s body was probably in the trunk, as well as her personal belongings, such as her suitcase. The camera also recorded the man moving to the bins next to the parking lot, where the security guard could no longer see. He did not explain this act in court, and even denied the crime until his conviction.
The former Való Világ player disappeared on November 22, 2017, and two days after his mother reported him, the police were already investigating a case of homicide. His body was never found, according to Sándor Gál, the perpetrator probably threw it into the Danube. Exceptionally, the man was sentenced to life without the main evidence, which had already become legally binding. The earliest he can be released is in 2034, 17 years after the murder, with good behavior.
Follow Index on Facebook too!
I’m following you!
Writer, poet, founder of an anti-violence movement and member of the parastatal group “Slovenskí Branci” is the perpetrator of the assassination attempt on the Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fičo.
Yuri Tsintula shot several times at its prime minister Slovakian Robert Fitzowhile he was talking to supporters after a government meeting and was subsequently arrested.
The author stated that he did so because he disagreed with the government’s policies.
After the shocking news, Tsintula’s son told local media that his father legally owned a gun and had a gun permit and that he had no idea what he was planning to do.
“I have no idea what the father intended, what he planned, why it happened.”
According to Slovakian media, the 71-year-old writer and former security company employee Yuri Tsintula from Levice is said to be a supporter of the pro-Russian paramilitary group “Slovenskí Branci”, which is close to the Kremlin.
Yuri Tsintula is credited with founding “an Anti-Violence Movement” in his hometown in 2015, arguing that “every normal person rejects violence.
Our goal is to unite people, maintain peace and restore democracy.”
Source: Reuters
Source: Reuters
“It’s very difficult because nobody trusts anybody anymore. The world is full of chaos and hatred,” he wrote.
On its Facebook page, the so-called “Movement Against Violence” says it is an “emerging political party whose goal is to prevent the spread of violence in society. To prevent war in Europe and the spread of hatred.”
Video from the interrogation of Yuri Tsintula:
The Assassin
(Handlová SK) The first statement of the assassin of Robert Fico. Juraj Cintula, poet and pensioner, did not agree with the government about the dismissal of Ján Mazák and the changes at RTVS. The dismissal of Ján Mazák from the office of President of the… pic.twitter.com/A67cz5GVRU— Roland Lüthi (@RolandLthi1) May 16, 2024
Tsintula’s last post was made in April 2022, a few weeks after the start of the war in Ukraine and reads: “What Slavic brotherhood? It’s just the attacker and the defender.”
The pro-Russian paramilitary group “Slovački branci”
Tsintula is allegedly linked to the pro-Russian paramilitary group Slovakian branci, which has been accused of trying to recruit young men across Slovakia for paramilitary action.
‼️🇷🇺Wow. Looks like Slovak PM Robert Fico’s reported assailant, writer Juraj Cintula, was associated with pro-Russian paramilitary group Slovenskí Branci (SB). Their leader was even trained by Russian ex-Spetsnaz soldiers. Read more on @VSquare_Project 👇 pic.twitter.com/M9fgp186R3
— Panyi Szabolcs (@panyiszabolcs) May 15, 2024
Specifically, a Hungarian investigative journalist had discovered Facebook posts that allegedly showed Tsindula as a supporter of the pro-Russian paramilitary group Slovenskí Branci, known for its ties to the Kremlin.
In another post, he criticized Robert Fitzgerald’s government for not tackling the gambling boom.
According to international media, the 71-year-old is one of the founders of the literary club DÚHA, in 2005. From 2008 until 2016, he was president of the club and has published three poetry collections. He has also published the novel “The Message of Sacrifice” and has been a member of the Slovak Writers’ Union since 2015.
According to information from newsit, in 2016 he was working as a driver and security officer in a shopping center in Levice, his place of origin.
He has also posted several political videos on YouTube and Facebook.
In one from eight years ago he said: “The world is full of violence and guns. People seem to be going crazy.”
Source: Reuters
Read also:
Menidi murder: He had reported domestic violence three times, because he had not activated the panic button
Mitsotakis on Turkey: “Our red lines are strictly defined”, what he said about marine parks and North Macedonia
Weather: Difficult 5 days from today, heat and African dust, the forecast for Patras
Crete: Three missing in shipwreck with migrants, 42 rescued, investigations underway
Slovakia – Murderous attack: What is the condition of Prime Minister Robert Fico
#Slovakia #Supporter #proRussian #paramilitaries #perpetrator #attempted #murder #Robert #Fitzo #PHOTO #VIDEO
- Costa Rican authorities arrested Venezuelan Maickel Villegas on July 12, for being one of the murderers of Ronald Ojeda | Photo: CRHoy.com
On July 22, Chile submitted to the Costa Rican authorities the formal request for extradition of Venezuelan Maickel Villegas, murder suspect of former Venezuelan military man Ronald Ojeda, which occurred in February, when he was in Santiago as an asylum seeker.
Chile’s Undersecretary of Foreign Affairs, Gloria de la Fuente, told the EFE news agency that her government wanted to hand over the formal request for extradition with high-level representation, since this is a case of “maximum gravity”.
“We hope that this person is placed at the disposal of the Chilean justice system and can be tried in national territory. This is a crime against a Venezuelan citizen who was a refugee in Chile and that has been one of the most horrific,” said de la Fuente.
The diplomat heads the high-level Chilean delegation that submitted the formal request to the authorities and also held meetings with Costa Rican government officials.
De la Fuente thanked Costa Rica for its cooperation in this case, including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Security and the Judiciary.
Arrest of suspect in Ronald Ojeda’s murder
On July 15, a Costa Rican court ordered two months of preventive detention against Villegas, while the process of his extradition to Chile is still underway.
Villegas, 27, was arrested on July 12 when he tried to enter Costa Rica by land from Panama, at the Paso Canoas border post, amid the controlled flow of migrants crossing the continent bound for the United States.
The Venezuelan, whose profile is considered by Interpol as “dangerous”, was detected when the Costa Rican authorities carried out the biometric control and the system reflected a red alert for the crime of kidnapping with homicide.
So far, only one 17-year-old Venezuelan youth has been arrested for this crime. He has been held in a juvenile detention center in Chile since May. In addition to Villegas, the Chilean justice system has issued another arrest warrant against another Venezuelan citizen, Walter de Jesus Rodriguez Perezwhose whereabouts remain unknown.
Petition from Venezuelan authorities
Venezuela’s Attorney General, Towing William Saabsaid on July 15 that he asked Costa Rica to receive a delegation from his office in order to interview the suspect.
Saab argued that there was a possibility that the Chilean authorities “manipulated the detainee’s statement.”
However, Chilean and Costa Rican authorities said they saw no need for the suspect to be interviewed by Venezuelan officials.
With information from EFE
Related news
#Chile #formally #asked #Costa #Rica #extradite #suspect #murder #Ronald #Ojeda
2024-07-24 04:57:03