Sometimes, the level of recognition of an audiovisual production is given by awards; other times, through partnerships and, if it has a greater profitable potential, items of merchandising. not case of “Ted Lasso”the most popular series in Apple TV+all these requirements were met.
The comedy starring Jason Sudeikis, who portrays the upbeat, mustachioed, accented optimist, so enthralled viewers and critics that the series has won numerous awards, including two Emmys for Outstanding Comedy. Among other things, the production has already partnered with Nike, won a digitized version of its characters in the FIFA 2023 game and even its own flavor of ice cream.
A Warner Bros. TelevisionApple’s partner in production, had already announced the sale of official items for the series and recently, as another step towards
raise more money touch the hearts of fans, announced more products with the “face” of our favorite mustache and his team.
The aforementioned ice cream Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, is listed as one of the fruits of this partnership. In addition, Warner released several toys — and games we already love — themed around “Ted Lasso”.
Check it out below:
- A game Monopoly (which became popular in Brazil as “Jogo Imobiliário”), which is being sold for US$45 no site day Warner;
- a card game ONE with the characters from the series, sold on Amazon for US$6,50.
- teddy bears from Build-A-Bearwith some clothing options for the coach, players and fans, available in the online store for US$6.50 to US$63.50 (between items and the bears).
- One action figure do Ted Lasso from McFarlane Toyswhose pre-sale is already available on the Warner website, for US$33.
- socks from Stancewhich will only be available on the site from April 1st, by US$20.
- jigsaw puzzle FUNKO POPavailable at the Warner store and on Amazon for US$15.
The comedy series provides us with a lot of laughs, but also touches on important sensitive subjects like mental health. So this week the cast went to the White House to meet with President Joe Biden and held a press conference.
“Ted Lasso” is in its third and final season, with new episodes being released weekly to all Apple TV+ subscribers.
Apple TV+ is available on the Apple TV app in over 100 countries and regions, whether on iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs, Macs, smart TVs or online — as well as on devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast with Google TV, PlayStation and Xbox consoles. The service costs BRL 14.90 per month, with a seven-day free trial period. For a limited time, anyone who buys and activates a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac or iPod touch gets three months of Apple TV+. It is also part of the company’s Apple One subscription package.
Version 1.7.4 (888.8 KB)
Requires the iOS 10.2 or superior
TRANSPARENCY NOTE: The MacMagazine You receive a small commission from sales completed through links in this post, but you, as a consumer, pay nothing more for products you purchase through our affiliate links.
via Toy Blog