Treasury managers from Bank of Ayudhya revealed that the baht opened this morning at 32.86 baht / dollar, appreciated from close. Market on Friday evening at 32.92 baht/dollar, following the global market trend after the dollar weakened against all major currencies. by the market waiting to see the results The US Federal Reserve (Fed) meeting on July 28,
As for the factors in the country, they are still monitoring the situation of the epidemic of COVID-19. and the result of issuing measures to solve such problems
“The baht appreciated from the end of the Friday market in line with the world market direction. As the dollar fell The market is cautious, waiting to see the results of the meeting. What will the Fed send tomorrow evening,” said a money manager.
treasury It is expected that today the baht will move in a frame of 32.80-32.95 baht/dollar.
THAI BAHT FIX 3M (23 July) is at 0.26332%, while THAI BAHT FIX 6M is at 0.28128%.
- important factor
- The yen was 110.22 yen/dollar from Friday evening at 110.45 yen/dollar.
- The euro was $1.1806/euro from Friday evening at $1.1767/euro.
- Baht/dollar exchange rate The BOT’s interbank weighted average stood at 32.922 baht/dollar.
- The Minister of Finance revealed that he is now aware of the proposals of 40 CEOs that have been proposed. General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister at
want to increase the project money by half and bring back the Shop Dee Mee project But the Ministry of Finance Please take some time to consider the details first.
No added at this time At the same time, we have to wait for the results of the project halfway. more usable and increasing purchasing power among cardholders
Welfare of the state as well, just a project that just opened on July 1, 64
- “Supatpong” meets to discuss the national EV board this week. Accelerate the plan to push Thailand as a production base and create incentives for using cars
Electricity in Thailand “Excise” accelerates the delivery of tax measures to support EVs within the year 64, confirming that it will not affect pickup trucks.
- Krungthai Research Center Compass Krung Thai Bank revealed that the export situation Still have to keep an eye on production and exports in the period.
Next, after Thailand has to face the problem of factory cluster outbreaks in many areas and spread to many types of industries, which affects
production and delivery of goods and continue to other sections They still need to monitor exports to ASEAN after COVID-19. Delta species
The epidemic is severe and difficult to control. This may affect the export of Thai products with market share in ASEAN 9.
Countries up to one-fourth of the world’s export value in 2019
- The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) governor revealed that TAT continues to closely monitor the tourism situation in the year 64.
close and still have concerns If the situation of the COVID-19 virus continues to spread and if unable to control the situation to end quickly until
Having to decide to extend the lockdown period for up to 3 months will affect the Thai tourism industry, face the lowest point.
Unprecedented Total revenue from tourism for the whole year is only 3.5-40.05 billion baht, a decrease of 50-56% from the previous year with revenue of 8.15 billion baht.
- Kasikorn Research Center said that it has assessed the US Federal Reserve (Fed) meeting on 27-28 July will maintain the rate
Policy interest at 0.0-0.25%, which may affect Thailand. If the Fed signals a withdrawal of accommodative monetary policy faster than the market expected, resulting in
US Treasury yields rose, which resulted in higher Thai government bond yields and borrowing costs.
- The euro strengthens against the US dollar. In trading at the New York Stock Exchange last night (Jul 26), the call
received a report that The Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) for manufacturing and services expanded at the fastest pace in more than 20 years, while the dollar weakened.
Before the market knows the outcome of the Federal Reserve’s (Fed) monetary policy meeting on Wednesday, July 28, US time.
- New York gold futures ended lower from $1,800 last night (Jul 26) as investors slowed down their purchases.
Sell before the outcome of the Federal Reserve’s (Fed) monetary policy meeting on Wednesday, July 28, US time.
- Investors are eyeing the results of the Fed’s monetary policy meeting on Wednesday, July 28, US time. or meets early in the morning
of Thursday, July 29, Thai time And then will be the press conference of Fed Chairman Jerome Powell.
- Other US economic data scheduled to be released this week include: Durable goods purchases in June, house prices in November
C. from S&P/Case-Shiller, Consumer Confidence Index for July from Conference Board, number of unemployment claims
Week, sales contracts pending home sales in June, personal income and expenses in June,
Personal Consumption Expenditure (PCE) Price Index for June, Consumer Confidence Index for July. from the University of Michigan