Photo News / Didier Lebrun
Many roads remain closed on Tuesday following flooding last week. The point, for each province.
1. Province of Namur
– N918 between the crossroads with the N94 and Villers-sur-Lesse. Road closed in Villers-sur-Lesse.
– Houyet level crossing closed N929.
– N942 closed between Thon-Samson and Mozet.
– N918 Villers sur lesse, the bridge collapsed, roadway closed
2. Province of Liège
– A602 Chênée (E25 / A26) near Liège – Kinkempois tunnel in both directions. Flooded roadway – Road closed between exit 38 (Grosses Battes) and Avroy-Laveu in both directions.
– A27 (E42) Battice> Verviers> Saint-Vith> Prum (D near Ensival towards Prüm. Flooded roadway – Exit 5 ENSIVAL closed
– Mud flow on the N30 (Bastogne-Houffalize) near Harzé in both directions. Road closed between Aywaille and Harzé.
– N633 Liège – Trois Ponts near Aywaille towards Polleur. Closed road between Aywaille and Targnon.
– N61 closed in both directions from Chênée to Bilstain following various landslides, collapsed retaining walls, rutted pavement and threat of house collapses
– N61 Pont de Prayon closed in both directions at Trooz.
– N621 near Fléron in the direction of in both directions. Road closed.
– N673 near Trooz in the direction of in both directions. Road closed.
– N672 in Jalhay, closed in both directions of traffic at “des Etangs”
– N690 at Pépinster, roadway flooded and closed (route de Trancrémont). The railway tracks are also under water
– N633 Esneux and Comblain au Pont – Mud flow + flooded roadway – Road closed in both directions of traffic.
– Verviers, flooded road, closure of Avenue Elisabeth between Chaussée de Heusy and Rue Reine Astrid
– N64 in Hannut closed due to the collapse of the shoulders
– N674 closed from Tilff to Sprimont
– N30 closed at Harzé
– N666 closed between Sprimont and Aywaille
– N629 closed at Spa – Road collapsed
3. Province of Walloon Brabant
– N275 closed at Court-Saint-Etienne
4. Province of Luxembourg
5. Province of Hainaut