Ubisoft announced that tomorrow at 15:00 Moscow time will release a new patch for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, with which there will be support for the next story expansion – “Siege of paris“. It will be released on August 12th.
And the current patch, among other things, will add:
- Sigrblot Festival – will be held from July 29 to August 19
- Configuring enemy levels
- New skills:
- “Light fingers” – automatically picks up loot
- “War Excitement” – adrenaline rises all the time of the battle
- Heidrun Slam – new hit from a sleeping position during a sprint
- “Idunn’s Heart” – after losing health, it begins to replenish
- “The instinct of self-preservation” – after losing one third of health, the reserve of lives can be replenished with adrenaline
- “Wolf Fighter” – the lower the health, the higher the damage.
- PS5 – 6.85 GB
- PS4 – from 15.3 to 24.5 GB
- Xbox One — 17,72 ГБ
- Xbox Series — 23,79 ГБ
- PC – from 20.4 to 31.37 GB.
More on Gambling