Eating healthy food is not a sacrifice, but the most concrete way to help the body live healthily. Following a healthy diet should not be a penance, but a way of approaching life and loving yourself: the benefits of a healthy diet are enormous for both body and mind
Eating healthy food is a way of life
Eating healthy food is a habit that can give many benefits in terms of beauty, health and well-being also mental health “healthy eating” refers in short to the habit of eating in a balanced, clean and healthy way.
Soyhealthy.club provides that one of the first steps towards a correct lifestyle, which must start from the mind. First of all:
– One must learn to appreciate natural and simple food, at the expense of overly elaborate and greasy dishes, fresh fruit, organic flour
– You should start looking for everything that is whole grain: rice, auctions, bread and whole grains.
– You should adopt a healthy attitude towards food and eat only to sustain yourself and not out of boredom, compensation or stress.
– You should practice a physical activity that complements a healthy diet to help keep your body and mind fit.
Balance and healthy food
What is balance? It is a parameter that evaluates the amounts and proportions of nutritional values that should be taken in the diet, only by eating healthy can nutritional balance be maintained. Many people help reduce sizes by performing various types of massages.
The body is a perfect machine and to keep it that way it is necessary in addition to a balanced diet, to undergo draining and relaxing massages periodically, the nutritional values that determine the so-called real need, calculated based on age, sex, type of muscles and the type of life that is carried out, but also the metabolic predispositions, any hereditary diseases.
Back pain? Joint pain? The posture normally assumed during working hours has a fairly significant influence on well-being.
Posture is the physical attitude that is adopted during the day and, although it is a dynamic balance, it maintains constant characteristics over time, each person has their own postural pattern that is continuously repeated.
The purpose of the posture is to maintain the balance of the body in space, both in static and dynamic conditions. As such, it responds to various types of stress, both physical (the force of gravity) and environmental, and depends on numerous factors that interact with each other: the conformation of the osteoarticular apparatus, the integrity of the neuromuscular system, motor habits, pain , emotional state and lifestyle.
The nutritional components to be taken
The nutrients and nutritional components of an average individual with healthy daily physical activity are listed:
– Water: in addition to the water contained in food, an average of 2 liters of water should be consumed.
– Lipids: cholesterol is part of lipids and should be taken a maximum of 300 square meters per day.
– Carbohydrates: the function of carbohydrates is to provide energy to the body, they also play a very important role for the functionality and structure of cells, tissues and organs.
– Proteins: important for metabolism, especially during the growth period. As adults, the body only requires what is necessary to compensate for its losses.
– Vitamins: folic acid, vitamin AB-B1-CD. All of them are necessary for the body and to introduce them the whole diet must be varied.
– Mineral salts: The deficiency of iodine, iron and calcium is very common, while sodium is often taken in excess if it is thought that it is already present in food in sufficient quantity for the body.
– Dietary fiber: it is essential for the health of the intestine and to modulate nutritional absorption because it is essential to take fiber from the feeling of satiety. You need to take about 30g of fiber a day.
– Antioxidants: are used to combat oxidative stress and reduce the risk of metabolic diseases.
How to choose healthy foods?
Dietary needs differ from one person to another: they depend on age, the amount of sport performed, the state of health … so it is difficult to recommend healthy food for all categories. However, these are the surefire bases for following a healthy diet.
Get the right carbohydrates Carbohydrates can be as simple as sugar and white flour or as complex as whole wheat flour and cereals:
– Simple carbohydrates: they are assimilated quickly and, therefore, should be consumed in moderation.
– Complex carbohydrates: such as whole wheat flour, vegetables, oats and unprocessed cereals such as brown rice, on the other hand, are digested more slowly. These foods are usually richer in vitamins and other nutrients useful for the body, and contain more fiber (which helps the digestive system work properly).
Choose the good fats
There are good fats and bad fats. For the body to function properly, fats must be taken in particular:
Monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body, increasing good cholesterol and reducing the risk of heart disease.
They are found in olive oil, nuts, fish oil, some seed oils.
What are healthy foods with excellent properties?
There are some really special health foods, they have the potential to fight heart disease, prevent cancer, lower cholesterol levels, and even improve mood.
What are these so healthy foods?
– Algae: Not everyone likes them, but algae are rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, as well as being beneficial for the intestinal flora.
– Blueberries: improve brain health. If they are not available in the area, you can try different berries, such as fresh raspberries.
– Salmon: it is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, a type of healthy fats. Omega-3 fats are beneficial for blood pressure, brain function, and heart health.
What foods not to eat?
– Carbonated drinks: diet drinks, packaged fruit juices and everything that contains artificial sweeteners.
– Fast food: It is harmful to health because it often tends to be preserved, fried and excessively salty. Most of the fat in these foods is hydrogenated fat, which is very bad for everyone.
– Salt: Salt is useful for the human body, but the food that is eaten already contains the necessary amount. So the habit of salting food is unhealthy, too much salt can cause hypertension, osteoporosis and heartburn. Therefore, it is advisable to use salt in moderation and to choose foods that are low in sodium.
– Saturated and hydrogenated fats: Hydrogenated fats are a type of unsaturated fats commonly found in processed foods, the consumption of which can increase the risk of heart disease. Choose foods where hydrogenated does not appear in the ingredient list.
Contact name: PORTAL BIENESTAR
Contact description: Press release on food
Contact phone: 646 709 547