Updated 12/15/2020 at 7:48 PM
WhatsApp It is one of the applications that they use the most; However, the app belonging to Facebook still has a series of functions that are not enabled, such as the possibility of viewing deleted messages or changing the tone of the entire platform.
That is why it was born WhatsApp Plus, an alternative for those who do not want to have to wait for all the news of the original application.
MORE INFORMATION: Learn what the WhatsApp black circle emoji means
It should be noted that WhatsApp Plus It first launched the possibility of being able to modify its app to “dark mode”, it also has the ability to change the color of all your conversations to whatever you want, without discrimination.
But not only that, the last update 13.30 allows you also change the color of the app icon to purple, blue, green, red, purple, among others in a fairly easy way. Do you wanna do it
HOW TO CHANGE THE ICON COLOR IN WHATSAPP PLUS
Before downloading WhatsApp PlusYou should know that if you use this application permanently, it is possible that the original app will ban your account for life, causing you to lose all your conversations. Its use will depend on the user.
- To start you must open WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone.
- Later you must enter Settings.
- There you will see a tab that says Themes.
- Click on Themes and you can download the color you want WhatsApp to look like from today.
- Download the one you want and click on Apply and that’s it. With this, you will already have WhatsApp in blue, purple, yellow, including the icon.
The best WhatsApp tricks
WhatsApp is one of the few applications that cares about the experience of its users when immersing themselves in its app, that is why they update frequently, making communication between people more practical and simple. However, not everyone knows how to get the most out of the popular application.
The creators of Whatsapp They have developed various tools so that their users can navigate the application at ease. However, this is unknown by a large part of the population, it is for that reason that the same company has shared on its blog, a list of the best tricks developed by the app.
1. Hands-free voice notes: Just by pressing and holding the microphone icon and sliding upwards, you can lock the voice memo function to record, without having to hold the mobile with your hands. An option that surprisingly works!
Discord, meet the app that could replace WhatsApp
SEE MORE OF WHATSAPP