Accident at work: Flachgau electrician injured by a flash fire in a short circuit in a PV system

A 31-year-old from Flachgau was injured by a flash fire while working on a new photovoltaic system in the Upper Austrian municipality of Lengau (Braunau district).

According to the police, the accident happened on Sunday around 9.10 a.m. in a company in Lengau. At that time, a 31-year-old from Flachgau and a 51-year-old from the city of Salzburg were disconnecting and connecting work on a photovoltaic system that was to be newly installed.

During this work, a short circuit occurred and a jet of flame developed for reasons that are as yet unknown. The 31-year-old was injured to an undetermined degree.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.