Bir Lehlu (liberated territories), 29 Nov 2020 (SPS) Units of the Saharawi People’s Liberation Army, ALPS continue “ intense ” attacks on bases and positions of the Moroccan occupation army along the wall of shame, we learned from the press release. number (17) of the ministry of defense:
Since yesterday at night until this morning, advanced detachments of the Saharawi Liberation Army have carried out “intense” attacks, on the following entrenchments of the enemy forces:
– Intense bombardment targeting positions of occupation soldiers in Rousse Sabti in the Mahbas sector on two occasions.
– Intense bombardment targeting IOF in the Farsia sector on two occasions.
– Violent bombardments on the occupation forces positioned in Zmoul Oum Khamla in the sector of Oum Draiga.
– Intense shelling targeting occupation army bases in the Lfeiyin area, Farsia sector.
For the day today, the fighters of the Saharawi Army targeted the following enemy positions:
– Intense shelling on bases of occupation soldiers in the area of Oum Dighen, Baghari sector.
– Intense bombardments targeting enemy forces in the Chedhmia area, Mahbes sector.
– Violent shelling targeting entrenchments of enemy soldiers in the Hafrat Ichiaf area, Baghari sector.
These intense attacks are in response to the violation of the ceasefire by the Marco following his aggression against Sahrawi “ defenseless ” civilians on November 13 in the El Guerguerat area in the southwest of Western Sahara. , we remind. (SPS).