The match between All Boys and Almirante Brown, for date 35 of zone A of the Argentina tournament – First National Championship 2023, will be played next Monday, September 25, starting at 9:10 p.m. (Argentina time), at the stadium Falkland Islands.
The teams will have to do their best to obtain the three points that they failed to add on the last date. The home team’s last result was a 0-0 draw, while the visiting team lost its last match of the tournament.
All Boys comes from a tied result, 0-0, against Dep. Morón. They have a recent history of 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 4 games played, scoring 5 goals and having conceded 6.
Almirante Brown has just lost 0 to 2 against Estudiantes (RC). They will have to redeem themselves after having lost some points as a result of 1 game lost, 1 tied and only 2 wins. He scored 3 goals in those games and his goal has been beaten 3 times.
With 1 victory and 1 draw in the last 2 rounds of this championship, the visit has an advantage over the local team. The last time they collided in this competition was on May 13, in the Argentina – 2023 First National Championship tournament, and it was Almirante Brown who won 3 to 0.
Juan Pafundi is chosen to lead the party.
Next All Boys matches in Argentina – First National Championship 2023
- Zone A – Date 36: vs Def. from Belgrano: Date and time to be confirmed
- Zone A – Date 37: vs Students (RC): Date and time to be confirmed
Almirante Brown’s next matches in Argentina – Primera Nacional Championship 2023
- Zone A – Date 36: vs Nueva Chicago: Date and time to be confirmed
- Zone A – Date 37: vs San Martín (T): Date and time to be confirmed
- Zone A – Date 38: vs Temperley: Date and time to be confirmed
All Boys and Almirante Brown schedule, depending on country
- Argentina and Chile (Santiago): 9:10 p.m.
- Colombia and Peru: 7:10 p.m.
- El Salvador, Mexico (Mexico) and Nicaragua: 6:10 p.m.
- Venezuela: 8:10 p.m.
#Argentina #National #Boys #Almirante #Brown #Zone