The Premier League 2021/22 finished. Despite being in a Manchester United in full crisis, Cristiano Ronaldo seriously fought for the Golden Boot. In the end, the Portuguese monster could not conquer it. However, the effort, considering the circumstances of his team, should be valued.
The golden loot ended up being delivered twice. And it is that Heung-Min Son (23), with his brace on the last date against Norwich City, managed to match the record of Mohamed Salah (23), which he converted against The Wolves.
It’s not that penalty scores are worth less, but it’s worth noting that Sonny he did not convert a single goal from the stain. Momeanwhile, nailed 5 goals in this way.
THE TOP SCORERS IN THE 2021/22 PREMIER LEAGUE
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 23 goals in 35 matches (GOLDEN BOOTS).
- Heung-Min Son (Tottenham): 23 goals in 35 matches (GOLDEN BOOTS).
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United): 18 goals in 30 games.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham): 17 goals in 37 games.
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool): 16 goals in 34 games.
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester City): 15 goals in 25 games.
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City): 15 goals in 30 games.
- Digo Jota (Liverpool): 15 goals in 35 games.
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace): 14 goals in 33 games.
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City): 13 goals in 30 games.
Undefeated data. Cristiano Ronaldo was already scoring champion in England. He achieved it in 2008 during the Sir Alex Ferguson era. And he also won the scoring title in Spain and Italy. The never seen before.
Did you know…? Mohamed Salah (3) was confirmed as the most successful African of the Golden Boot in England. He left behind Didier Drogba’s mark (2).
Undefeated data. It is the first time that Heung-Min Son has scored 20+ goals in the same League season in his entire professional career. Switched on.
Did you know…? Heung-Min Son is the first Asian player to win the Premier League Golden Boot.