For the Kansas City Chiefs, the Tennessee Titans, the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers, the Super Bowl LIV is excitingly close.
Andy Reid’s chiefs hope to go a step further after losing to last year’s AFC Championship Game, and they will welcome a team of Titans who have already angered the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens.
In the NFC Championship Game, the 49ers are fighting a duel with Kyle Shanahan and Matt LaFleur between two offensive-thinking head coaches, both of whom were successful without their quarterbacks lighting up the statistics.
We show a preview of the AFC and NFC championship games with stats perform dates.
<p class = "canvas-atom canvas-text Mb (1,0em) Mb (0) – sm Mt (0,8em) – sm" type = "text" content = "SUNDAY (All times east)“data-reactid =” 27 “>SUNDAY (All times east)
<p class = "canvas-atom canvas-text Mb (1,0em) Mb (0) – sm Mt (0,8em) – sm" type = "text" content = "Titans (9-7) @ Chiefs (12-4). 3:05 p.m.“data-reactid =” 28 “>Titans (9-7) @ Chiefs (12-4). 3:05 p.m.
– The Titans have won each of the last four matches between the two, including the 2017 Wild Card Game at Arrowhead Stadium. In the last three games, including one in week 10, Tennessee has narrowed a fourth quarter deficit to win.
– Tennessee had 418 yards on the floor, while a total of only 154 yards passed in victories against New England and Baltimore. In the postseason, her defense produced five takeaways and as many fourth-low breaks.
– Red-hot Titans running back Derrick Henry amassed 812 rushing yards in the third quarters of the season. In 1998 Terrell Davis was the last player to hurry at least 800 yards through the quarters (824 yards, first quarter).
– Kansas City defeated the Houston Texans the hard way in the division round and ended a 24-point deficit – the largest in franchise history – and won 51-31.
– The Chiefs want to reach the Super Bowl for the first time in 50 years since they won the Super Bowl IV.
<p class = "canvas-atom canvas-text Mb (1,0em) Mb (0) – sm Mt (0,8em) – sm" type = "text" content = "Packer (13-3) @ 49er (13-3). 6:40 p.m.“data-reactid =” 35 “>Packer (13-3) @ 49er (13-3). 6:40 p.m.
– Only the Dallas Cowboys and St. Louis / Los Angeles Rams (nine) met more often in the playoffs than the Packers and 49ers, who face each other for the eighth time.
– Should Green Bay beat the 49ers and win the Super Bowl LIV, this would be the NFL record for most postseason wins (37 – New England Patriots).
– San Francisco plans to win two home games for the fifth time in its history. In the last four games, the Niners have won two home games (1981, 1984, 1989 and 1994) and then won the Super Bowl.
– Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers defeated the Seattle Seahawks in the Divisional Round with just 16 passes. Meanwhile, Niners quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo had a season low of 131 meters last weekend in his win against the Minnesota Vikings.
– The home team is concerned about the threat from Davante Adams, who scored 17 catches for 175 yards and three touchdowns against the Niners. He also set a franchise playoff record of 160 yards in defeating Seattle.