In recent years, Turkish novels have gained much success and popularity in Europe and Latin America. This time, a new production promises to make the public fall in love, it is about “Love is in the air”, whose original name is “Sen Çal Kapımı”, in Spanish “Llamas a mi puerta”, a Turkish television series starring two great actors: Hande Erçel and Kerem Bürsin.
“Love is in the air” It was broadcast for the first time in Turkey on July 8, 2020 through the FOX channel. The Turkish soap opera was produced by MF Yapım, directed by Altan Dönmez and is written by Ayşe Üner Kutlu. Thanks to its great audience success and popularity, this love story has been sold to more than 40 countries around the world.
That is why the Mediaset Spain group will premiere ‘Love is in the air’ in January 2021, thus adding to the Turkish phenomenon. This premiere can also be seen on simulcast through other channels of the communication group such as Divinity, FDF, Energy or Be Mad.
MORE INFORMATION: “Eternal love”: the true voice of the actors of “Kara Sevda”
HISTORIA Y SINOPSIS DE “LOVE IS IN THE AIR”
“Love is in the air” follows the story of Eda Yildiz, a young flower seller who faces the rich young heir Serkan Bolat. She loses the scholarship that was going to allow her to study in Italy because of the wealthy man. To make up for his mistake, Bolat proposes a deal: if he agrees to spend two months with him as his fiancée, he will help him pay for his studies.
Although at first the relationship is not good, as the days go by it changes radically. This agreement will end up changing the fate of Eda and Serkan forever. Love, passion and luxury will mark the romance between these two young men.
Eda Yıldız is played by Hande Erçel, Miss Turkey 2012 and sought-after actress whose performance in “Hayat: Love Without Words” earned her the Turkey Youth Award for Best Actress in 2017. While the role of wealthy heir Serkan Bolat is played by Kerem Bürsin, who in 2017 won the Best Actor award at the Seoul International Drama Awards for his performance in Bu Sehir Arkandan Gelecek.
PREMIERE DATE OF “LOVE IS IN THE AIR”
Mediaset is preparing for the premiere of “Love is in the air”, a Turkish novel that will be broadcast this Monday, January 11, starting at 10:00 pm. The first episode of this romantic comedy will be seen simultaneously on Telecinco, Factoría de Ficción, Divinity, Energy and Be Mad.
The first episode of “Love is in the air” lasts 120 minutes, so it will be divided into three 40-minute parts, which will be broadcast over three nights by the Spanish group Mediaset. It is a similar strategy that other media undertake.
ACTORS AND CHARACTERS OF “THE AMBASSADOR’S DAUGHTER”
- Hande Erçel como Eda Yıldız: She is an intelligent, honest, beautiful young woman with great talent. She lost her parents when she was a child, but despite the tragedy she has become a noble and optimistic girl. She has been helping her aunt with the flower shop for years. This work has developed in her her love for plants and her desire to become a landscape architect.
- Kerem Bürsin como Serkan Bolat: He is a charismatic, handsome and hard-working young man, qualities that have allowed him to increase the business volume of his father’s company. He is an architect always obsessed with winning, who moves like a fish in water in the business world. Work and success are the great engines of his life until he meets Eda and everything changes.
- Elçin Afacan como Melek Yücel.
- Melisa Döngel como Ceren Başar.
- Sitare Akbaş como Figen Yıldırım.
- Anıl İlter como Engin Sezgin.
- Evrim Doğan como Ayfer Yıldız.
- Neslihan Yeldan como Aydan Bolat.
- Bige Önal como Selin Atakan.
- Başak Gümülcinelioğlu como Pırıl Baytekin.
- Çağrı Çıtanak como Ferit Şimşek.
- Alican Aytekin como Seyfi Çiçek.
- Ahmet Mark Somers como Alptekin Bolat.
- Ali Ersan Duru como Efe Akman.
- Ilkyaz Arslan como Leyla Haktan.
- Sarp Boz Kurt como Erdem Shanghai.
- İlayda Çevik como Balca Koçak.