Who says small night says Top 5 and it will be necessary to be satisfied with it. Drew Eubanks, Robert Williams, Malik Monk, James Harden and Russell Westbrook did some dirty things: let’s see who took the top spot.
- Russell Westbrook attacks hostilities with a huge tomar on Josh Richardson to validate the Lakers’ run. It’s almost hard to see him so far in the standings.
- James Harden danced with Luka Doncic. The sprinkler watered as the other would say. Otherwise, Luka’s bomb just before the break didn’t deserve a little mention?
- Dennis Schröder was craving revenge for his return to LA so he sent the Time Lord to slam AD in the head.
- Drew Eubanks flattened Nerlens Noel! For his return to the starting five, Mr. 25 December would have undoubtedly imagined a better scenario.
- We end up in Showtime’s Mecca with a Malik Monk who was able to combine efficiency and artistry: a windmill in the middle of a match. We are not judges but we put a 10 for this beauty.
That’s it, it’s already over for this Top 5 but we’ll meet tomorrow for new images to watch as a family. It’s Wednesday, it’s Panzani and it still promises to be very heavy. See you soon !