Nacional’s Last-Minute Victory Against América De Cali: Betplay League 2023-2 Latest Updates

2023-11-30 23:26:15

06:52 PM

The last-minute victory, with a goal from Óscar Perea, that Nacional achieved against América de Cali last Sunday at the Atanasio Girardot was a positive boost for the green team, which managed to add its first three points in the group standings. B of the home runs.

With the same optimism, the King of Cups visits the scarlet team this Thursday at the Pascual Guerrero in the duel valid for the fourth date of the semifinals of the Betplay League 2023-2.

The actions are scheduled to begin at 6:15 pm, on the stage located in the San Fernando neighborhood of the capital of Valle del Cauca. Nacional is looking for its second victory and maintain its chances of reaching the final. America, which is already eliminated from all possibilities, aims to add points that will allow it to reach an international tournament by 2024.

Follow the minute by minute of the match here:

Minute 35: in the last minutes of the match, Nacional put together a solid defensive block that América, although it had more of the ball, was unable to violate. The Antioquians continue to win 0-1.

Minute 30: although they have one less player on the field and have not had control of the ball (América appears with 70% control of the ball), Nacional is playing a practical game and has dangerously approached the team’s goal Valle del Cauca.

Minute 27: in the last minutes Nacional gained confidence and began to dangerously approach the goal defended by Diego Novoa.

Minute 22: Gooooal for Nacional! Venezuelan forward Eric Ramírez scored the go-ahead goal for the greens against América in Cali.

Minute 17: Soccer player Jéfferson Duque was replaced so that goalkeeper Harlem “Chipi Chipi” Castillo entered.

Related Articles:   Gokulam FC: Youth and Experience lead the way in I-League 2023-24 season

Minute 13: goalkeeper Kevin Mier, from Nacional, was sent off because he caught the ball with his hand outside the area in an attacking play by América de Cali.

Minute 10: The red box has been more incisive in the offensive zone, while Nacional has not had enough clarity to reach danger.

Minute 5: in the first minutes of the game the home team had control of the ball. According to the official statistics of the match, América has had 60% of the possession of the ball, while Nacional appears with the remaining 40%.

The game has started at Pascual Guerrero!

American Headlines

Diego Novoa Esneyder Mena, Kevin Andrade, Jhon García, Josen Escobar; Luis Paz, Juan Portilla, Jades Quiñones, Cristian Barrios; Edwuin Cardona, Adrián Ramos.

National Headlines

Kevin Mier; Édier Ocampo, Felipe Aguirre, Sergio Mosquera, Samuel Velásquez; Óscar Perea, Jhon Duque, Robert Mejía, Brahian Palacios; Eric Ramírez, Jéfferson Duque.

1701389362
#Live #goal #Venezuelan #Eric #Ramírez #Nacional #beat #América #Cali

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.